=^.^= Chapter 14 =^.^=

During dinner, Harry and Zayn ask Liam a little more about him.

"So how old are you?" Harry asks as he bites into his chicken fajita. They're seated in the lounge, since Harry doesn't have enough chairs.

"19" Zayn smiles, knowing he has a chance with the puppy hybrid. Zayn's only three years older.

"What kind of things do you like?"

"Well I really like to play, and I like sweet smelling things. Oh and I love looking at photos. They hold so much life in them. A captured moment." Zayn feels his heart hammering in his chest he's so in love, and he barely knows it yet. They rest of the dinner goes about the same fashion. They continue asking questions and Liam answers.

Eventually Zayn leaves and Liam, Harry, and Louis are gathered around the tv. They're just watching some random movie when Liam suddenly pipes up.

"Hey mate, mind if I use you're shower. I think I smell." Liam says as he smells himself.

"Sure go ahead." Liam thanks him and runs off to shower. Harry and Louis stay watching tv until he feels the kitten boy moving restlessly. "Are you okay kitten?" He asks.

"Does Louis smell?" He asks, smelling at himself. Harry takes a whiff and yeah Louis smells a bit so he nods. "Does that mean Louis have to take shower too?" Harry shrugs. "But Louis do not like way water feels in shower." He pouts. Harry thinks he looks so cute like that.

"Well you could always take a bath." He supplies.

"A bath? What that?" Harry explains and Louis slowly nods along. "Will Harry help Louis in bath?" Harry answers without hesitation.

"Yes."

As soon as Liam finishes his shower, Harry guides Louis to the bathroom. Harry has Louis sit on the closed toilet lid while he runs the bath. He adds some bubble bath liquid into it that he finds. It was probably his sister's... probably. He watches as the tub soon fills with water and bubbles. He then makes sure the water isn't too warm and turns to Louis. He asks him to strip, save for his boxers and Louis follows his orders. Harry studies the way Louis takes off his clothes. He can't keep his eyes off of Louis tiny body. God he's in deep. He coughs after realizing he's been staring and tells Louis he's going to turn around so Louis can take off his boxers and climb in. Harry turns and covers his eye for good measure and then Louis does as told and hops in. He tells Harry when he's done and Harry rests on his knees as he begins to help Louis bathe.

He grabs the cup that he had placed there earlier and uses it to run water of Louis head, mindful of his eyes. He then reaches for the shampoo and lathers it into Louis hair. Once that's done, he rinses it out using the cup. Louis purrs from the attention, Harry is being so gentle and he finds it relaxing. Louis lets him repeat the process with the conditioner and then Harry tells him to lift his arm out of the water. He washes away the dirt that could be on Louis skin and does the same to the other arm. He tells Louis to do the rest while he waits outside.

Louis doesn't want Harry to go though. He tells him to stay. Harry hesitates but stays. He covers his eyes and Louis washes the rest of his body. When he's finished, he tells Harry. Harry tells him that he's all clean now. Louis beams. Harry lets him play in the water, with the bubbles mostly, and then he tells Louis it's time to dry off. He reaches for a towel and tells Louis to stand. And well he didn't think this through.

Now Louis stands there naked and Harry almost has to punch himself so he can look away. He ducks his head and covers Louis quickly. He wraps the big towel around his small body and makes sure to press down so it dries him off. Once Harry thinks Louis is dry enough, he sends Louis off to his room to put on pajamas, which just consists of one of Harry's shirts and sweatpants. When Louis is dressed, Harry dries his hair a bit and tucks him into bed. He kisses his temple and is off to his own bed. Once in bed he can't help but think of the way Louis looked after his bath. He shakes those thoughts away and gets comfy. That night, his dreams are quite steamier than most nights.

=O=o=O=

The week pretty much went on the same as it usually did. Zayn brought a board game, Candy Land, on Wednesday and taught the hybrids how to play. Louis loved the colorful board, while Liam thought the game was child play, which yeah it was. Still he thoroughly enjoyed playing. On Thursday, he brought cards and they played goldfish. Friday was a bit different though. Zayn showed up with a canvas and his paint stuff. Louis was hoping to use the paints, but was disappointed to find that Zayn had to work on a project. Zayn didn't know what to paint until he spotted Liam laughing on the couch. He spent the whole day working while the hybrids entertained themselves with the tv. He stayed longer than usual, even staying after dinner to finish. Once he was done he bid the group a goodbye and hoped that the company would like his work.