=^.^= Chapter 21 =^.^=

That night, both Harry and Zayn cry themselves to sleep. They sleep in the living room, too tired and depressed to do much else. They wallow in self-pity, until Harry just snaps. Crying is pointless. He needs to think of a plan He needs to figure out how he's going to get Louis and Liam back. He needs to think instead of sulk.

He paces, Zayn watching as his friend drives himself mad trying to think. He understands though. He misses Liam a lot and he's only known him for about a month. He wants him back. He's just as determined as Harry to get them back.

"We need to figure out a way to get the money Harry. It's our only option." Zayn states.

"I know, I just don't know how we're going to do it." Harry sighs. He doesn't have that kind of money on hand. Even if he went to the bank, they wouldn't let him cash so much out. "I think the best thing to do now is try to relax. We can go to the adoption center and see what happened with them." Zayn nods because yes he would very much like to know what they did to his Liam.

=O=o=O=

When they got there it was still pretty early. Seeing as they hardly slept, they arrived at around seven in the morning. The center doesn't open for another hour so Harry and Zayn take seat on the floor as they wait for someone to open the door.

"Do you think they're still alive?" Zayn asks. He knows that the men said they would send them back to their original owner, but who could they knew if that was the truth. Harry had those same thoughts.

"I don't know, but I hope they are. I couldn't imagine never seeing Louis again." He says on the verge of tears.

"Same here mate,." Zayn says referring to Louis and Liam. A silence settles as they wait for the door to be opened.

An hour and a half later, a click is heard and Harry turns to see someone opening the door. He stands quickly, Zayn following suit. They stride in, making their way to the front desk.

"Hello, are you here to adopt?" The perky woman at the front desk asks.

"No actually we were interested in knowing what happened with two hybrids that were brought back here yesterday." Harry explains. The woman just looks at them strangely.

"Well I'm sorry sir, but unless you have proof of once owning them, I'm not allowed to disclose any information."

"But please you have to; I have to see Louis again." Harry cries.

"And I have to see Liam. Look we're looking to adopt them, but we need to know what happened to them." Zayn tells her calmly.

=O=o=O=

Liam and Louis sit in a room, well more like a cell, as they wait for the big guys decision. Louis clings to Liam as he cries about missing Harry.

"Louis miss his Harry. Harry was nice and kind. He not mean like the others here. Louis misses his kisses and hugs. Louis wants his Harry." Louis cried. Liam just hugged his best friend. He was missing Zayn just as much, but he needed to be strong for the both of them.

"We'll see them soon Louis. I know we will." He promised, although he had no idea if that was close to the truth. Louis tired himself out with the crying and falls asleep an hour later. Liam stays awake as he waits for someone to talk to them. He doesn't want to get his hopes up, but he really wants to see Zayn again.

"Tomlinson, Payne, we've discussed it and we have come to let you go." Liam smiles, he's going to be set free again. "You'll be going back to your original owner." Liam's smile disappears.

"But I thought we would go back to Zayn and Harry." He says.

"What the pair we found you with? They don't own you. So get some sleep, they'll be here bright and early tomorrow morning." Tom says.

=O=o=O=

Just as planned, at 6AM the next morning Louis and Liam are guided out of the center. Standing in front of them is the coupled who had once adopted them. The couple thanks them for a safe return. And this time they actually get in the car. The ride to their home is quiet. When they finally approach the large home, the man speaks up.

"I'm sorry this had to happen. I wish you guys could have been free." He says sincerely. The hybrids just stare at the couple. "We think we could set you free again, but maybe on another occasion. It's best if you stay here for a while, so the buzz dies down." The man explains as he parks. "I'm Niall by the way, and this is my wife Avery." He introduces. The hybrids give a shy smile.

"I'm Liam and this is Louis." Liam tells the couple.

"Well it's nice that we're acquainted; now how about we eat. I'm starved." Avery laughs at her husband.

"You're always hungry." She states

"That is true my dear." Niall gives her a kiss on the cheek and then they all pile out and make their way inside.

"Sebastian, would you mind telling the chef to make a few pizzas." Niall orders as they walk into the lounge.

"Right away sir." Then Sebastian is off to the kitchen.

"Not to be nosy, but we were wondering what happened." Niall questions as they take a seat on the very expensive looking couches.

"Well we were doing alright until we got separated. It's when I was found. I didn't think that lady would tell the center, but she did. When we were reunited, we ended up staying with this really great guy and his friend." Liam explains. Niall nods and urges him to go on. "They were really great and..." Liam wasn't sure if he should tell them about the relationship they had with them.

"Yes?"

"We fell in love with them."