=^.^= Chapter 17 =^.^=

After the movie, Harry and Zayn decide to head back to Harry's house, seeing as it was rather late. They were going to eat and then Zayn would be sleeping over. Zayn had said he would be sleep on the couch, but then Harry had a brilliant plan, or so he told himself.

"Why don't you and Liam get the guest bedroom and me and Louis stay in mine. That way you don't have to wake up to a sore back." Zayn wasn't sure if he and Liam were even on that level, but when he saw Liam nod, he let his worries float away.

They made it back to the house and Harry whipped up some quick chicken noodle soup. When he placed the bowls on the table he warned Louis it was hot. They hybrid made sure to let it cool, before he was sniffing at it. It smelled wonderful, but He was still not the best with utensils. He could eat jello and cereal, but soup would be a problem, especially if it was hot. Louis is pretty messy, so he would possibly spill the soup on himself. Harry didn't want that, so he fed the boy. He made sure to blow off a bit of the heat and then he fed it to the awaiting lad. Louis smiled, glad that Harry was always there to help.

After they were done eating, they decided to head off to their respective rooms. Harry and Louis in Harry's room and Liam and Zayn in the guest room.

Harry tells Louis he'll change in the bathroom and Louis has the room to change. He then goes off to change into some pajama bottoms. He usually sleeps in only boxers, but he feels like that wouldn't be appropriate for the first night they sleep together, as in actual sleep. He then emerges from the bathroom. Louis is only dressed in one of Harry's t-shirts. It's long enough to cover his bum, but it still show off his thighs. Harry finds himself staring at them for a beat too long. After he looks away he beckons Louis closer. Louis goes willingly and then they make their way into the bed. Harry slips in first and then Louis, who immediately cuddles close to Harry. Harry wraps an arm around him and pulls him so he lies on his stomach on top of Harry. Louis peeks up at Harry through his fringe and Harry smiles at the cuteness. Today has turned out to be quite the day, but there's something he wants to talk to Louis about.

"Louis I know you probably don't know what this means, but will you be my boyfriend?" Harry requests. Louis nods.

"But what is boyfriend?"

"Well a boyfriend is someone who you start to share your life with. He gives you cuddles and kisses." Harry proves that point by planting a kiss on his temple and squeezing him close. "And he... loves you unconditionally." Those last words really tug on Harry's heart strings. He really does love Louis. He might not have told him that in so many words yet, but he does. He loves him so much that he can't imagine ever not being with his kitty any more.

"Louis likes that. Louis will be Harry's boyfriend." Harry feels his heart warm and he brings Louis' face closer. He kisses his lips gently and then Louis tucks his face in his neck. Harry keeps his arms wrapped around his hybrid and they both drift off into happy dreams.

---

Sunday morning, Harry wakes up feeling warmer than usual. Then he realizes it's because he has a kitten boy cuddled to his chest. He pulls the boy closer, happy to have him in his arms. The kitten boy stirs and looks up at Harry. He smile is small but it's a beautiful thing to wake up to.

"Morning love, did you sleep well?" Harry questions as he pets Louis' hair. Louis nuzzles into his chest before he replies.

"Yes, Harry very warm and comfy." Harry chuckles and turns them so Louis fits into his side. He gives him an Eskimo kiss and then pulls away to sit up.

"Well it's time to get up. I need to make breakfast." He explains as he gets up. Harry pulls on a shirt and then turns back to Louis. Louis is tucked under the blankets looking up at Harry. Harry cannot handle so much cuteness in the morning. He shuffles over to the bed and hovers over Louis. Louis gives a squeak and then giggles. "Come on baby, time to get you're little bum out of bed." Louis immediately curls his arms around Harry's neck and Harry gets the message pulling him up so he carries Louis. He looks a bit like a koala with the way he's clinging to him. Harry and Louis make their way down the hall to find Zayn already in the kitchen. He's making waffles and Harry smiles gratefully. He sits down with Louis and notices that the kitten has fallen asleep once again.

"Morning. Had a good night?" Harry inquires.

"Yea it was alright. We slept in the same bed, but not much happened. I can see you had a good one and a good morning." Harry blushes and is glad that Louis is asleep.

"Whatever. He was tired."

"I can see that. I'm going to be honest here. I'm glad you found someone. I was worried you'd never met the right guy, but here he is in your arms. I'm happy for you mate."

"I'm happy too, and don't worry Liam will be yours soon too." They both smile and yeah they are both really happy that these hybrids came into their lives.