=^.^= Chapter 23 =^.^=

"I think that's the last of it, you are now the owners of two hybrids." The perky woman from the front desk congratulated. Harry gave her a dimpled grin and then turned to his best friend.

"We got them back Zayn." He says breathlessly. He actually got his Louis back. He smiles once more at the lady and then she's handing over the hybrid licenses.

"Have a great day." She chirps. Harry and Zayn make their way out to where Niall waits by his car.

"So did you get it." He inquires, staring at the papers in their hands. Once he notices that they are indeed licenses he beams. "You got them. Oh I bet they'll be happy to see you again." Niall says excited. The hybrids stayed at his house for the week while they got all the paper work sorted. Now that it's done and over with, they can return to Harry and Zayn.

"I can't wait to see him again." Harry says as he climbs into the passenger seat. Although they had the chance to see their hybrids, they decided to wait. They wanted to make sure they were all theirs before they could hold them so they wouldn't have to let go.

"I can't either. And it's decided right? That Liam's going to move in with me?" Zayn says as he gets in the back seat. That was also a thing. Zayn had discussed what would happen once the hybrids came back with Harry. Zayn suggested Liam come live with him now that they are a couple. Harry of course agreed. Although he loved the puppy hybrid he figured that Liam would like living with Zayn more.

"Yep." Harry reminds. They all buckle in and Niall turns on the engine.

"You guys ready to see them again." Niall ask as they drive out of the lot.

"As ready as we can be." Harry proclaimed. The rest of the drive was restless as both boys grew nervous about seeing their other half. Niall smiled at the two nervous boys. He was glad he was able to help.

Soon they're pulling up to the gates of Niall's house and making their way up the driveway. Niall stops the car and they all just sit there. Harry taps his hands on his thighs. Zayn is rubbing his hands. Niall just chuckles and jumps out of the car.

"Well, I'm not getting any younger here." Niall teased as he saw both boys just sitting there.

"Right, right." Harry says as he climbs out, followed by Zayn. They walk up to the door and then Niall is unlocking the door. The minute the door is opened, both lads are engulfed by their boyfriends. Niall had called ahead and told them to wait by the door.

"Harry!" Louis bellows as he hugs Harry tightly. His legs are wrapped around Harry's waist and he's holding on tightly to his shoulders. He hasn't seen Harry in what seems like forever. He missed his tall, clumsy, and sweet boyfriend.

Zayn and Liam are in a similar state, Liam wrapped around Zayn. Zayn is whispering in Liam's ear about never ever letting him leave again and Liam is more than happy to stick by his side.

"I'm so glad I can hold you again Lou." Harry exhales. He's breathing in deeply, taking in all of Louis. Louis just burrows into Harry further.

"Louis miss his Harry." He sniffles, the waterworks finally coming out. He's happy of course, but he can't help but feel overwhelmed. When Louis finally pulls away, Harry takes the opportunity to attach his lips to his. It's a sloppy kiss, but it makes them grin foolishly. They've been apart for far too long.

"This is such a heartwarming reunion." Avery states, eyes tearing up at the beautiful scene.

"Thank you guys, really without you we might have never got them back." Harry says in appreciation. He's so glad that Niall helped them through this.

"It was no problem mate. We really ought to get together more often. It was fun hanging out while we filled out paper work." Zayn and Harry both agree.

"Well I think it's time we head on home." Harry states. They all nod and walk out to Harry's car.

"See you soon Niall." Harry says in farewell. Niall waves them off as drive away.

=O=o=O=

The head back to Harry's, before Liam goes away, Zayn needs to ask and Liam needs to pack. Plus they can have a reunion dinner, because the most important thing right now is that they are all together again. Harry orders takeaway and the sit on the sofa as they wait for the delivery man.

"I missed you so much Louis." Harry confesses as he hugs the kitten boy to his chest. Louis hugs him back, delighted to be in Harry's arms again.

"Louis missed Harry." He tells him. They hug for a moment longer and then Louis remembers the conversation he had with Avery. "Louis love Harry." He whispers. Harry's breathe hitches and he pulls away to look at Louis. He breaks out into a grin and kisses him again and again.

"Oh God baby, I love you too so so much." He exclaims. Hugging the boy close once more. Today has just been a really great day for Harry.

"Liam?" Zayn asks Liam who is cuddled into his side.

"Yes?" Liam answers.

"Would you like to move in with me?" Liam pulls away to look at Zayn.

"Seriously." He asks bewildered.

"Yes I'm serious. Baby it would mena the world to me if you moved in with me." Liam is immediately nodding.

"I'd love to Zayn. I- I love you." He says. Zayn is so endeared.

"I love you too baby." The rest of the night is spent eating pizza and packing. Liam leaves with Zayn the next morning. Now Harry only lives with one hybrid, but he's more than happy at the fact that it's Louis. Harry loves Louis and now that he's officially his, he has high hopes for them.

-