=^.^= Chapter 19 =^.^=

Zayn is getting worried. Louis has been in bed for most of the day. He wasn't hungry come lunch time and he looked really pale. He was glad that Harry would be home in a half hour, but he was worried that Harry would be mad that he didn't do anything, but what could he do? He had no idea if Louis was sick or something. And if he was he couldn't take him to the doctor. The doctor required proof of ownership and he had none. And he was just hoping this wasn't too serious.

When Harry arrived home, he was a little disappointed to find that Louis wasn't there to greet him. He walks in and sees that it's just Liam and Zayn on the couch.

"Where's Louis?" He asks worriedly. Zayn stands and ushers him to the kitchen to talk privately.

"Louis has been in bed all day. I think he's sick. He wasn't hungry at lunch and he looks green. I didn't know what to do mate. I'm sorry." Zayn explains. Harry nods.

"That's ok Zayn I get it. I'll just go check up on him." Harry tells him and he goes off to find Louis. He walks into his room to see the hybrid sleeping. He walks closer and notices that his brow is furrowed and he's sweating. He touches his forehead and Louis is burning up. He leaves the room to grab an ice pack and then he comes back. He places it lightly on Louis' head and then he sits on the bed to gently rub at the hybrid's tummy.

Soon Louis is stirring awake. He opens his eyes and sees Harry. He smiles and he wants to get up and hug him, but his body hurts and his head feels cold. He goes cross eyed to look up and sees that there's something on his head.

"What's on Louis' head?" He enquires voice scratchy and Harry knows that Louis is definitely sick.

"You're burning up kitty. I need to get you're temperature down. Does anything else feel weird baby?" He asks in concern. To be honest, Louis feels terrible. His tummy hurts and his body feels hot and cold at the same time. His nose feels stuffy and his throat feels dry. But he doesn't want Harry to worry.

"Louis feel ok?" He says it as a question and he knows Harry doesn't believe him.

"Are you sure baby, you can tell me how you feel." So Louis gives in and tells Harry everything he's feeling. "Oh baby, you're sick. Don't worry I'll be here to take care of you. I'll go make you some soup and bring you water." He leaves Louis to hold the ice pack and gets what he needs.

Harry makes him soup and looks through his cabinets for medicine. He finds some cough syrup and places it on the tray along with the soup and some water. He walks in to find Louis just like he left him. He takes away the ice pack and has him sit up. Louis goes willingly even if his boy is trying to protest. He sits against Harry's headboard and waits for Harry to do something.

"Okay baby you need to eat. I'll feed you some soup and then you can take another nap okay. Oh and I need to give you some cough syrup." Louis slightly nods and Harry starts to feed him. He eats about half before he says he can't eat anymore. Harry understands and gives him a few sips a water. "Okay now for the medicine." He gets a spoon and pours some of the syrup onto it. He then feeds it to Louis. Louis scrunches up his nose at the bitter after taste, and Harry coos at his boyfriend. He has Louis lay back down and then he puts the ice pack back. "You can take a nap now." Louis nods groggily and falls asleep in minutes.

Harry stays there continually rubbing the hybrids tummy so he doesn't get a stomach ache. Louis sighs contentedly and Harry just admires his sleeping figure. He truly does love Louis and he's going to tell him as soon as he's better. Harry smiles and takes the ice pack off. He fetches a thermometer and checks his temperature. After it beeps he cheeks to see that it's still a bit high, but not futile. He kisses Louis' temple and then he gets comfortable and drifts off.

=O=o=O=

The following day Harry calls in to work saying he has to take a personal day. The school lets him and he turns to see Louis still fast asleep. He had woken up in the middle of the night whimpering in pain. His head really hurt and Harry was there to rub his temples and give him kisses. He cuddled the boy until he fell back asleep an hour later.

Harry returned to bed to rub at the hybrids tummy. Louis stirred and he turned to see Harry still there. He smiled, but then it faded when he remembered Harry would be leaving for work soon. Harry frowns as well.

"What's wrong Lou, does your head hurt again." Louis shakes his head, because it doesn't hurt as bad anymore. He still feels really tired and hot/cold, but he feels better than yesterday. He still wishes that Harry didn't have to work today.

"No just sad. Harry will leaves for work soon." Oh and now Harry understands. He shakes his head and leans in to peck Louis' nose.

"Not today baby. I called in so I can stay today and keep taking care of you." Louis lights up, Harry's will be there to rub his tummy and give him cuddles. Harry lays down to wrap hi arms around Louis again. "Go back to bed baby. I'll be here when you wake up." Louis fell asleep and as promised Harry was there.

Later that day Louis was feeling a lot better, but Harry being cautious had a lazy day with his boyfriend. They had a movie marathon along with Liam and Zayn and they had soup again for dinner. Harry made sure Louis temperature was gone and smiled when he said, "You're all better Louis." Louis cheered and hugged Harry. Then he placed a kiss on his lips in thank you of course and because Harry took such great care of him. He likes when Harry takes care of him and hopefully he can take care of him whenever Harry's sick.