=^.^= Chapter 16 =^.^=

Next Saturday evening, the gang gets ready once again for a day out. The drive there is far from silent. The music is loud and the hybrids are chatting animatedly at all the new sights. Harry finds himself feeling less lonely every day. Living with Louis has made him feel like he finally has a home. He wouldn't change that for the world.

Soon they're driving into the lot. Zayn and Harry pay for their respective date and then they find space. They brought Zayn's truck and filled the back with pillows and blankets so they can sit out there. They all climbed out, only to climb back in over the tailgate. Well really only Louis and Liam. Harry and Zayn go off to buy some snack. Harry buys a large tub of popcorn and a soda to share. Zayn buys the same, but includes some gummy candies as well. They head back and climb in along with the hybrids. Louis fits himself in between Harry's legs, back pressing into Harry's chest. Harry wraps his arms loosely around him and places the popcorn in front of them. He places the soda on the side so they don't accidently knock it over.

Zayn wraps an arm around Liam and Liam smiles at him. Even though he is part dog and wouldn't mind snuggling up to Zayn like mad, he restrains himself. He has only known him for a week. But then again, Louis had only known Harry for a few days and he let him in easily. Liam threw his cares out the window and did what his heart wanted. He snuggled close and Zayn wrapped his arm tighter around him.

Then they waited for the movie to start up. The drive in had movies that recently come out, but on certain weekdays they played some older ones. They ranged from classics to movies that came out a few years ago. The group was going to watch Just Go with It. It was a romantic comedy about a man (Adam Sandler) who has to fake an ex-wife (Jennifer Aniston) in order to go out with the girl of his dreams. It sounds a bit odd, but it's honestly really great with just the right amount of romance and funny. It's one of Harry's favorite and he can't wait for Louis to enjoy it with him.

The movie starts soon and the audience quiet downs as the starting credits roll in. Louis gets more comfortable, fully laying on Harry and pulling the popcorn closer. Harry lets him and places his head on top of Louis' enjoying having a cuddle buddy. The movie starts and Harry watches as Adam Sandler over hears his soon to be wife diss on him. Soon they're at the part when Sandler is asking Aniston to be his fake wife. Louis doesn't understand most of the story, having not learned about a lot of things, but he quite enjoys when Sandler talks in a funny accent. Plus he likes being in Harry's arms. He feels safe and protected and he wants to feel this way forever.

The movie continues along to the part where they are at the big resort. Louis watches in awe at the new scenery, never having been to a beach. He is seeing the ocean for the first time, sure it's on screen, but it's new and he wishes he could see it up close. He watches transfixed by the jungle and the waterfall and he hopes that Harry will take him there one day. Harry is having the exact same thoughts. He wants his kitten to experience the world.

Then there at the part where the protagonists are starting to realize that they're the ones who have the true feelings. Louis doesn't understand the looks they're giving each other, but the make him feel warm. He can sense that the man really likes spending time with the woman, sort of like he likes doing that with Harry. he wonders if he and Harry look at each other like that sometimes.

Finally the movie is coming to an end. Louis watches as the man confesses his feelings to the woman. He talks about love and spending his time with the woman and her kids. Then, Louis is watching as they kiss, lips connecting to show each other how they feel. It reminds Louis of what he does to Harry, except he does it on his cheek. He wonders what doing it on the lips means and asks Harry about it once the movie ends.

"Well it still means thank you in a way, but it's also so much more. It means you really care for this person and want to show them just how much you care. A kiss is special." And Louis has no idea what the word kiss means, having never heard of it before.

"What's a... kiss." Louis questions. And Harry is reminded of the way Peter Pan ask Wendy the same question. He thinks he knows how to answer it.

"Oh well I'll show you." He says quoting the movie himself. He leans down and pecks Louis' lips softly. He pulls away and then says, "That's a kiss." Harry smiles fondly when Louis grins. Louis leans up and kisses Harry too. He puckers his lips and lets them linger on Harry's before he pulls away giggling. Harry smiles again.

"Does that mean Harry think Louis special?" Louis asks, blush tinting his check.

"Yes kitten, I think you're very special." Louis giggles again.

"Harry special too. Louis like Harry very much." Harry feels his heart warm. He likes his kitten too, maybe even loves him. He cuddles the boy closer. Harry has never been happier to meet someone in his life.