Ms Tomboy And The Flying Curse Words

#NotEdited

Zeeniya

"Ms.Tahan, I expect you to explain yourself, this very moment." Professor Phil said as he perched on his seat, looking at both of us.

I'm just hating it right now. I'm seating in the Professor's room with a guy who firstly, stalk me and secondly, I don't even know his name!

"He was following me. Since yesterday, Sir. Everywhere I go, he is there. What do you expect me to do when I encounter him?"

Mr.Phil turned his gaze towards him, with expectant look.

"I already informed her that I wanted to see her." He simply shrugged.

"No you didn't!"

"Yes I did. But if you have the memory of a gold fish then I can't do anything."

Mr.Phil struggled to hide his laugh as he uncomfortably shifted in his chair.

"How dare you insult me like that! You nincompoop!" I jerked up, staring at him angrily.

"Nincompoop? Really? What are we? Kindergartners?" He started laughing.

"You moron. Stop laughing."

"If I'm a moron then you are a ..... a witch!" He stood up facing me.

"Ugh. You are such a grasshole."

"You lizard!"

"You are an ape. A big idiotic ape!"

Curse words we're flying around the room. For a moment I thought I was back in grade two where the ultimate exchange of 'kid curse words' used to take place only for snatching one's crayon.

After a moment, both of us were stopped by Mr.Phil voice.

"Language, Ms.Tahan. Language!"

I turned to Mr.Phil with an opened mouth.

"He is being a jerk and you are blaming me?"

"He is new here, Ms.Tahan. A warm welcome would have been enough." He eyed me. "And as for you, Mr.Siddiqi, as this is your third day I'll keep that whole thing under the table."

We both stood there, boring a whole in each other with intense glares. Those eyes behind the specs....they are captivating and....familiar.

"Now get out of here and I don't wanna drag you in my office like high schoolers again. Keep out of trouble, especially you, Tahan." He narrowed his eyes at me.

What did I do?

"Okay, sir." And with that I excused myself from the room.

"Look, I didn't mean to....."
He was cut off by the collision of my fist with his pretty face with a loud sound.

For a second I thought he would lose his balance but he stood there all stable. My thunderous punch didn't leave an effect on him.

He tried moving his jaw, tracing his fingers along it.

"Your punch is hell good."

"I don't care who you are or why we're you following me or what do you want from me but from now on stay away from me." Grabbing his collar, I seethed at him, trying to block my nasal way for his strong Cologne.

He deattach himself from my grab and straighten his shirt as if nothing happened.

"Are you sure there is a girl in there?" He guestured towards me.

"I'm not obliged to answer you. So... BYE!" I padded towarda the opposite direction.

"Wait Zeeniya!"

I spinned around facing him once again. How in the world does he know my name?

"What. Do. You . Want. From. Me ?!?" Anger was burning inside me.

"Ermm... Design and Manufacturing is that way." He pointed to the left side of the corridor.

I took the wrong aide. Way to embarrass yourself Zeen.

"I know. I want to use the restroom. Got a problem with that?" I angrily hid the ombre coloured hair strand escaping from the hijab.

"Kind of. Because their are no restrooms that way." He smirked proudly.

"Urghh!" I mumbled to myself and started walking towards the class with him following me.

~*~

"Any evident reason why both of you graced us with your selves fifteen minutes after the class started?" Professor Dunphy raised an eyebrow at us.

What a wonderful start to a shizzy day! I mentally groaned.

I looked at the Siddiqi guy beside me, deciding whether to strangle him or ask to make up an excuse. The whole room now paid their attention to us.
It was not surprising for me to notice girls gawking at him. . Can you roll your eyes mentally? Because I just did.

"We were discussing the project, sir." He said with both of his hands neatly tied on his back. Who is he? Army officer?

What project?

Soon it hit me. DM final year project. The one with the partners. The email. Holy chocolates. That guy is my project partner, that's why he was following me and wanted to meet me.

"Thats no excuse for your lateness. Without wasting another second, go join the class, hurry!" Mr. Dunphy motioned towards the others who we're blessing us for giving them a few moments of relaxation.

I took a seat in the end row, like always with him, sitting one seat away from me. As soon as the lecture began, silence swamped over the room, joining it I took out my laptop and started taking notes.

~*~

"Can you please pass it over to her?"

It was the third time I heard him saying that to the guy beside me.
I crumpled and threw away his previous two notes and I swear to God I was planning to do the same with the third one. What is his problem?

First: He stalks me

Second : Drags me to Professor Phil's office

Third: Insults me

Fourth: Didn't get affected with my mighty punch

Five : Embarrasses me

Six: Lie to Professor Dunphy

Seven: Passing me notes

Now what? Get me kicked out of the class? No way.

Eight: He is nameless. Well, I would like to know the name of the people who would be very likely getting a revenge from me
Ya Allah! Help me...

I bent forward a little and jerked my head in his direction causing the guy sitting beside me move a bit backward and I glared at him with raw anger.
He was half lying and half sitting with a pencil in his hand which he was tapping on his temple. He answered my glare with a goofy smile. Ughh! (Pic on side ;) )

"Give to her, will ya'?" He ordered that poor guy again like a pirate but in a hushed tone.

"You know what man? Why don't we swap places? It would be easier to talk to your girlfriend then."

Oh no!

A/N
Apologies are in order. Please don't be mad for the late update and the short chappie.
I have been sooo busy with @loveandhim's wedding that I didn't get any time.
But I somehow managed to deliver this to you.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Share you thoughts with Ms Author who is currently perched on a rainbow with a pink fairy dress and a silver wand. Just kidding people.

The more the votes and comments, the faster the updates. I'm getting quite cunning.....