Ms Tomboy And The Candy Castle

#NotEdited

Miss Tomboy And The Candy Castle

I found Nayal's posters in Dubai Mall!!!Can you believe how famous our boy has become? *wipe tears of joy*

Zeeniya

"Why is there a tracking device in your phone?"

Garett's words kept replaying in my head like a cassette tape stuck in a player. Something you don't like but still your mind keeps listening to it.

How can it be possible?

I winced as a wave of pain shot through my stitches on the stomach.

Allah!

Touching it I felt a certain wetness, lifting my shirt I saw a blotch of blood on the bandage.
Within a few seconds of pressing the nurse button a young, brunette nurse came dashing in. Something was familiar about her but I couldn't put a finger on it.

"I'll just....just clear it...clear it up. I'm so sorry, Ma'am I should've come....erm.. earlier." Her hands shivered as she opened the bandage but was unable to do so.

"I'm extremely sorry!" She exclaimed in horror.

"I'll.. just call...someone else." She fiddled with the bandage and her hands were vibration mode. Looking up I saw a wave of fear in her eyes and beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

"I haven't.... I'm sorry...this doesn't happen to me usually. Its just...I'm so careful around everything but still Dr.Za.....Shite! Nothing! Just forget everything I said." She rambled quickly.

I raised an eyebrow at her, partially forgetting the thoughts I was having before.

"Dr.Zayed?"

"No no no! No way!" She shook her head forcefully.

I further arched my eyebrows at her. My mind scanning it's files to recognize her.

"It was... it was....DR. ZA....DR.ZAYLE!!!" She jumped back from me, a relief expression on her face.

"Honey...." I bent forward, making contact with her black eyes."My Dad has been working in this very hospital for the last 20 years."

Her face was priceless. She sniffled and her nose turned pink which I was sure wasn't that blusher thing.

"There is no Dr. Zayle in this hospital. So....either someone dropped him off the helicopter just now or....you could just tell me that it was my brother."

"Dr.Zayd Tahan." I added.

Silence swamped over the room, she stared at me for a few seconds and started smirking.

Is she crazy?

As she exited, I noticed a specific tatoo on the base her neck.

Light bulb!

"Jessica? Fudging chocolate brownie! Its you Jessica!"

"I was waiting for you to recognize me." She blushed under her glasses and approached me.

"How are you?"

"Super surprised!" Both of us laughed and started catching up on each others lives.

She was kind of the same timid, shy and reserved girl I left in this same hospital four years ago. Her brownish blond hair were now completely blond which were tied in a perfect bun. I first met Jessica when she was doing her internship at this hospital and I was recovering from the horrors of that night. She studied at the same Med College as Zayed and was one of the very few people who saw me crumbling down to the ground and then come back to life. And I would be forever in debt for the support she offered me.