Ms Tomboy And The Stink Of Red Bull

#NotEdited

Answer the question in the end!

Zeeniya

"Is it the part where you announce that I'm a wizard?"

Sean held back a laugh while Nayal sighed rather loudly.
He thinks that he can fool me with a faux badge and a possibly stolen gun, I'm a 4.0 GPA student.
"You think this is a joke?" His voice in anger and frustration that made me enjoy it more.

"Why? I thought after 'a secret sister' and 'undercover agent' confession this is next." I coolly shrugged not bothering to notice his growing anger.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go home." For a moment I thought of setting the whole room on fire and let those two burn but I can't harm my best friend's place. Planning on their murder I prodded towards the door but Anderson was already blocking it.

"Don't you dare take a step out of this room, Zeeniya." Nayal seethed in fury that was to be seen in his hazel eyes.

I tried not to take his earlier words in mind as they would open the doors that I had sealed years ago.

"Don't you dare dictate me around! You bloody murderer! I'm calling cops on you, just wait and watch!" I spat at him, losing control of my anger.

Both of the men watched me intently a I dialed 101 with my vintage Nokia.

"This is Metropolitan Police emergency. How may I help you?" The sweetness in her words made me cringe but leaving that aside I reported the emergency.

Scanning the room once again a part of my began believing to the crap Nayal uttered a few moments ago. My capability of trusting people has become shortened than Miley Cyrus's non-existent clothes and as I silently cursed myself for opening up to the only one person who turned out to be a bloody fraudster and on top of that showed no reaction as I impatiently trooped around the room. Anderson and Nayal were now breezily conversing, occasionally gazing at me as I refused to sit down anywhere in this room.

My senses aroused hearing the heavy footsteps approaching the door, my inner self was performing a happy dance while there was a tiny weenie part of me that felt...guilty. Even though he was a possible con man,...he brought me biryani. For the past months Nayal had been more of friend than I ever had, even if I have to puke my insides out to admit it but nothing could change the part of the story where he played the role of a manipulative, psychic who happens to be connected with my mum's death. 

But he brought you biryani.

He gave you his blood.

He brought you biryani.

He got your baby brother out of a huge pile of poop.

And...he brought you biryani.

I was on the verge of man-slaughtering my brain but the a booming voice interrupted me.

"MET! Hands in the air! Right now!" The door met with the wall making a loud sound in return.

Three guys in white and black uniform entered the room with guns pointing in all directions. For a moment their gaze wandered around but when they saw Sean and Nayal all the color drained from their faces and the guns that were pointing at them were now facing the ground.

"We didn't know that....I'm so sorry Sir!" One of them rambled strapping the gun back.

What in the name of Jahanum?!?