Ms Tomboy And The Pandora Box

#NotEdited

I want loads and loads and loads of votes and comments! Please!

*same day as "the most incredible shopping experience" or you can call it "Nayal's Anger Day*

Zeeniya

If there was a headache worse than a hangover, it would be after sleeping on a tape recorder.

Too old? Probably belonged to the Pharaoh.

Raising her head, she felt the design of the tape recorder embedded on her left cheek. Her cast was removed a day ago, releasing her from the prison of inability. Last night (like all the last 4 nights) she tumbled to the garage where everything useless was stored. From Omar's first teddy bear to Dani's baby suits, she was ready to find Zayd's first pooped diaper too. Anything could be expected from her parents who still kept the brochures from their honeymoon in Africa.

Instead was of presenting her problems in a showcase to others, Zeeniya took the matter in her own bare hands. For the past four nights she had been sneaking (as her Dad locked away all the stuff) into the garage and searching for anything that would help her. Apart from tape recordings and documents she didn't find anything special.
There were more than 100 cases she worked on, so it was like finding a hijab pin when you're super late in the morning. Impossible.

Her gaze wandered to the wilted white petals in the dustbin. A few days back when Lieutenant Anderson said that she was on a target and she needed protection from the threats that were to be expected. Shrugging those remarks off were the only thing she did but yesterday when she found a bouquet of white roses at her doorsteps, it surprised her.

No one sends me roses. Until and unless they want to end up in the hospital.

The second she recieved them, her phone pinged. A small text from a private number which indicated that it wasn't a Valentine's Day prank. The day she was returning from Equinox a few people followed her. The fear of being called 'paranoid' she kept quiet and carried on with her life.

Just as the icy winds outside has created a gloomy weather it had a sort of effect on the Tahan's residency. Zeeniya's relationship wih her Dad restrained in the worst way possible leaving both the father and daughter eating in their respective rooms. Zeeniya who made the garage her current bedroom was insistent that her Dad was being over protective whilst Nasir thought that she was rekindling an old fire that burnt them down.

"Can you at least get the doorbell?" Dani groaned from his room where he must be occupied with the yearbook compiling and a tiny bit of exams prep.