Ms Tomboy And The Gossiping Kitty Party

Our beautiful Zeeniya on top!!!!

I need comments on every passage of the chapter. Please. It took a lottttt of energy to write this one. So please please please, COMMENT!

#NotEdited

Ms Tomboy And The Gossiping Kitty Party.

Zayd

"Dad."

"Dad please stop."

"Take a deep breath."

"I can't understand a single word. Easy Dad."

"Baba!" I hate my tone but that was the only way to know the original story.

I just got out of a Peds surgery, when I received Dad's panicked call. His voice had the same fear and worry as he had four years ago. The night I lost someone who could never be replaced.

"She.... she...Zayd please. Nothing can happen to her. You get it! Nothing should happen to her!". His words ringing through every vein of my body.

"I'm on my...on my way."

And the line cut off.

I threw my scrubs off, practically running to the E.R., my heart beat racing and blood pressure most probably shooting.

"22 years old female. Bike.....bike  accident." I barely formed the words, banging my fist at the reception.

The receptionist raised an eyebrow at me, after showing my I.D. she gave me the room number.

Wandering a hand through my sweaty hair, I swiped the curtains to the side. Stepping inside, I was welcomed by the pungent smell of blood and meds, which I didn't get used to yet.

And there she was. My breath hitched, she wasn't the one I left at home last night. My brain wasn't agreeing to this. She was shrunken, literally shrunken. She was wrapped in a green hospital gown, with a piece of cloth around her head with a few strands escaping. Numerous machines connected through her body, beeping every second. A bag of blood hung on her left side.

How did they get her blood group?
She is B negative, there is no way they could find more than one bag of blood for her. Damn!

Nayal

I looked down at my blood soaked shirt, not understanding the smile on my lips. Closing my eyes, I re-winded the events that rolled out in the last half an hour.

Within a few minutes, Zeeniya's father was standing in front of me, with tears stained face. Wetting my dry mouth, I pointed at the E.R. Nodding at me, he went inside.

"Nayal!" I spun around to look at a very flustered Adam.

"Tell me the truth. What happened there?" He was panting so I made him sit on the waiting area's uncomfortable seat.

"Honestly.... I don't know." I stared at my lap unable to make an eye contact.

"What the f**k do you mean?!?" His scream made a few heads turn towards us.

"Calm yourself down." I warned him.

"I can't! Don't you get it? She's my best friend, my sister. She is there fighting for her life and you want me to calm down? "

"Look, I understand what you are going through but she compose yourself. For your sister. Just calm down." I rubbed his right shoulder.

"Explain."