Ms Tomboy And The Biryani Promise

This part is published again. Read the end and you will understand.

#NotEdited

My inner author feeds on votes and comments.

"It feels like you are going on your first date."

"Ya Allah! I know I did some sins in my past but what have I done to get a filter less daughter?" Nasir gasped in horror at the choice of his daughter's words.

"I'm a blessing!" She exclaimed, and sat up straight at once. Dad was trying on different ties with a number of jackets spread across his room. She was supposed to help him but she already knew that only Allah can help her father on the decision makin. Pity.

"I can clearly sense it right now." Nasir replied and picked up a plain brown tie, placing it around his neck.

"Not that! I'm no fashion expert but the beige one will definitely look better. You can't impress the Board Of Director with a poop color tie."

Chuckling loudly, Nasir fastened the tie and picked up his suitcase. He was worried about the meeting but more over he terrified to leave Zeeniya alone for two whole days. He wanted her to come along but little did he know that his daughter was a stubborn head. But she had a few things to catch up on including 'assignments you can't understand Dad'. Every time he looked at her with stupid black cast and the cut in her stomach and let's not forget that dang three centimetre gash. He can't see anyone in pain, call him a softie but that is the only reason he chose medical. And to see his precious daughter in pain was something he can never tolerate.
She has already been through hell at a very young age.

"Promise me won't do anything stupid."

"Ermm...yeah sure." Zeeniya answered doubtfully.

"Which includes:
1- No microwaving jellies which is your part time obsession.
2- No entering the garage. I locked it anyways.
3- No skipping meds. You'll find a box with all the capsules and tablets along with their dosage.
4- No walking around the house unless it's important. You don't need any exertion.
5- Your phone should be with you every nanosecond! Hang it to your neck with a string.
6- And NO FOOTBALL!
Swear on biryani that you won't even go near the things I just mentioned or anything that I don't approve."

Jaws dropped, Zeeniya stared at her Dad. She can't swear, not on anything especially not biryani. Football is her oxygen, microwaved jellies are life, her day is not completed without spending a few hours in the garage. She was aware of the fact that until and unless she says yes, he won't leave the room. So, taking a deep sigh, Zeeniya unwillingly agreed.

Within the next few minutes Nasir Tahan drove his white SUV towards Liverpool. Blowing a lot of prayers on his daughter, he left her in the care of the Almightly.

~*~

As soon as an amazing design got into her mind, the doorbell rang. Zeeniya cursed the person on the door and chose to ignore them.

Within a few seconds, it rang again. And after that every few seconds, it continuously rang boiling Zeeniya's blood. She threw the blue pastel crayon on the bed alongside with the canvas sheet. Slowly she got up from the bed, with a few shots of pain going through the body she made her way downstairs. After her Dad's departure she didn't bother to place the jackets, ties and the shirts back in the wardrobe and skipped to her room for completing her sketches. After being in the hospital for almost two weeks, she got discharged and work has piled up like Donald Trump's shit.

Within the nest few seconds the bell rang. Again!

Sabr naam ki tou cheez hi nhi hai!