Ms Tomboy And The Deformation Of Bones

#NotEdited

Eid Mubarak beauties! Give me Eidi in the form of VOTES AND COMMENTS!

5108 words! Longest I have ever written!

"The library is almost closing dear, I guess you have to pack up." Somehow I managed to look up to the old lady with a week old craned neck.

Bless you monkey bar!

"This early?" Squinting my eyes beneath the big, black rimmed glasses that were about to fall down my nose.

"It's about 6:55, sweetie." With that the old librarian walked off leaving me with the pile of mess to sort. Getting up from the chair with severely sore butt and a blasting headache, I started picking up my books and notebooks. Keeping my laptop in the tote bag along with all the other things that were sprawled on the table for the last seven hours. Compromising my stomach on an apple, an extra large Subway sandwich not to forget three large Frappé I asked the young boy to get me from Costa.

My poor stomach!

I will be bidding farewell to the semester exams in three days which meant freedom....at least for a few days. It's been a week since I had the encounter with Nayal and I still couldn't get it out of my head. The pressure of exams has somehow subsided those thoughts but my nights were a different story now. My blood had more amount of meds for migraine than it had haemoglobin.

"I like to move it move it,
He likes to move it move,
She likes to move it move it,
We like to move it!"

Just as I mounted Ninja my phone rang, after performing a virtual dance on the tune I picked up.

"President's office, who's speaking?" I pulled out the best but possibly the worst American accent.

"President's father." The calmness in his tone means that he has forgotten our last argument and was forcing me to do the same.

"I'm almost home Dad, you don't have worry over it." The borrowed books from the library were creating an inconvenience but I somehow managed to hang them on the handle.

"Don't go home! There that restaurant down the Dickson Road, the one just opened last Thursday. Meet us there." So there are more people, just great! That is exactly what I need after sacrificing my brain cells for education, the whole freaking day!

"The one you wanted me to get free samples when they opened?" I smirked.

Desi genes.

"Yes! But you didn't. Get your bum here now. Allah Hafiz." And that is how my father hung up on me. Placing my phone back in the leather jacket, I brought Ninja to life and roared it on the streets of London.

~*~

"Assalam o Alikum everyone!" Practically throwing my tote bag on the table where I saw three tall heads. Yanking off my black leather jacket I placed it on the back of my chair turning around and I noticed Dad studying the menu and Zayd along with Dani was trying the doggy face on Snapchat.

"Are we waiting for the Queen or something?" A few seconds later I regretted my words and was willing to pay a fortune to take them back as I watched the desi version of Aunt Marge walk in.