Ms Tomboy And The Diet Potato Chips

#NotEdited

Zeeniya

"I swear I wouldn't be mad at him if he got married without my permission but renting his place to him, that's kinda unforgivable." I slurped my Dr.Pepper which filled my mouth with a frenzy feel.

"You would have. I know you, Zeen. If he got married without your consent, you would be chasing him down the road with a rolling pin." Jason said, earning a few tired chuckles from the overly exhausted guys.

"I would never ever do that. Right guys ?" I crossed my arms and looked unexpectedly at Sid who was slightly snoring with his head down on the table. My eyes shifted towards Garrett who was so engrossed in his phone that he didn't even notice a group of guys standing behind him, peeking at his phone.

I turned back to Jason was has a mischievous smile plastered on his face. Once I realized his expression, my mouth was slightly opened.

"You think I'm acting like a....like a.......girl ?"
My eyes literally popped out of their sockets.

"I didn't wanna say it. Leave it dude. I mean he didn't ask your opinion about renting his place. You are fretting over it like a girl. You are over reacting."

"I agree with him." Sid mumbled, raising his head

"Well, what can I say when my own friends are proving me wrong......" Getting up, I slung my bag over my shoulder, and gathered my book that were sprawled on the library table.

"I think you guys are out if your mind !" And with that I stomped out of the library, receiving a glare from the snobby librarian.

~*~

Did I really act like a girl ? Its just Adam and I are joined to the hip since forever. We consult each other for everything. And suddenly he rented off our hangout space to someone how to piss of each of my nerve.

The view in front me was beyond beautiful. Imperial College was located in the suburbs of London. A small part was River Thames splashed it's water along the perfectly aligned trees and grass covered mounds. The sunlight perfectly hit the water making it shine.
It was located on the top most floor of the college which had a small balcony kind of space. Nobody knew about it except for a few.

"You did act like a girl."

My heart leapt out of the ribcage at the sudden sound, which sounded more like a fire alarm in the middle of the night.

I did it again ! Why can't my brain think silently ?

Slowly cursing myself, I spinned around, I found him situated a few feet away from me. His hands stuffed in his pocket and his gaze fixed on the view behind me. Out of all the people in my college he has to be the one hearing me pouring my heart to myself.

"None of your business." I replied rather rudely, concealing the embarrassment producing inside me.

"Well....it kind of is my business since I'm the one causing all of it. If you want I can move out. Its not a big deal, you know. What do you say ?" Sincerity reflected from his voice but I still didn't wanna believe.

I kept quiet, words didn't make we from my mouth. It has been a week since that 'encounter' and I was avoiding Nayal like plaque.

"I guess you don't want to accept the fact that you were being a little judgmental."

I shot my head towards him, urging to throw him off the balcony. But when I faced him, my knees felt like wobbly jelly. My hearts did all kind of aerobics and my heart played like a drum.
My vision blurred, only making his hazel orbs visible.