Ms Tomboy And The Best Friend's Instincts

Before you start throwing hijab pins and stinking socks at me, I would like to apologize for the late update. Like I'm really sorry people. School started and I have been hella busy. Home works, assignments and a lot of other stuff. I dont know why they call it school, it should be called stress factory.

....So enough with my pointless rant.

This chapter is to all the readers who maintained their patience throughout the time I didn't update.

Before starting with the chapter, where do you think Zeeniya went?
If you want a faster update then you have to leave loads of comments. Let's begin with the chapter..

#NotEdited

Adam

"Your car is perfectly fine. There was a minor oil leak, but no worries I just fixed it." The young couple's faces lit up as soon as I handed them the keys. "Off you go. Drive safe." Waving them goodbye I drived my attention to the phone which was constantly beeping from the past fifteen minutes.

Omar

Swiping the screen with greased hands, I adjusted the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"Assalam o Alikum."

"Where are you?" His rushed voice was a clear indication for something gone wrong.

"Erm...umm... is something wrong?" Hesitation was visible in my voice.

"No Sherlock! Tell me where are you? Is Zeeniya with you?"

"I'm at the workshop and...she is not here.Now will you tell me what happened?" I wiped my hands with the cloth, impatiently waiting for his answer.

There was pause as if he was talking to someone else. 'No, she is not with him', 'I'll ask him to check'.

Well it was easy to put two and two together.

Without any further notice I cut the call and hurriedly grabbed my the keys of my grey Toyota Yaris Hybrid and got out of the glass doors of the workshop.

"Will you close up for me, Carl?" I didn't need to wait for the answer, I already knew it.

~*~

Zeeniya

I parked Ninja a few meters away from the premises. Carefully stepping towards the the rusted, ancient gate. The gate had been beautiful once upon a time. What was left of the fancy designs and the iron bars was covered in rust, and the gate was barely hanging on to it's hinges. Needless to say, it was a sad piece of work. If the gate could talk, it would probably say something along the lines of, "Somebody shoot me now."

There was huge lock on it which seems kind of impossible to break, so there was only one other option left; breaking in or as I call it 'testing my ninja abilities'. Moving ahead, I fixed my right foot in one of the rusted iron bars and clutched on it firmly. Moving my legs over the other side, like a ninja I smoothly landed on the other side. I got up, dusted my sweatpants and took out my phone for illumination. The dark clouds followed as I made my way inside. The howling wind echoed through the trees, the wet leaves shone, reflecting the moonlit sky.

A fresh chill ran along my spine, as I came close her. It took me a mere handful of minutes to reach her side. My heart picked up a race as I sat down beside her, a million things running through my head. I criss-crossed my legs, folding my sweaty palms in my lap.

"Hey Mummy." I managed a hoarse greeting.

After getting haunted silence in reply, I continued.