Chapter 11- Orange Pop

I sat in the chair with my hands shaking , I looked into Liam's eyes and I could tell he was nervous because he was twiddling his thumbs and sweating.

I got up from my seat and ran out of Kelsey's and slid down a tree trunk and sat there, I left because I like him and everything but our friendship will be ruined. Plus it was to over welming I mean I don't know what to do and I know I said I wanted this for a long time but it feels kinda wrong.

"Blondie" I heard Liam say in a soft and gentle tone as he turned the corner of the building and saw me. He ran up to me and sat beside me "Am I that bad" he said and I laughed "Pretty much" I joked and he laughed. "I'm guessing that's a no to being my girlfriend?" He asked "I've liked you for a long time Liam, but I'm scared this will ruin our friendship" I said looking at the beautiful blue sky "Look at me" Liam said with a gentle tone.

I looked at him and turned my body towards him and he cupped my face with his hands, his touch was warm like electric. "I will never let that happen. Okay. Listen I'm not into letting my emotions out but I need to. Blondie I mean Bridget" he paused. He's never called me Bridget this was about to get serious

"I-I love you" he said shyly looking into my eyes and smiling. The big L word that's huge but I knew I was ready to say it because I felt it.

"I love you too" I said smiling and I got up and Liam followed, he pulled my body against his and whispered in my ear "So am I your boyfriend" he asked as I smelt his mint scent "I would love that" I said kissing his cheek and smiling. He smiled and kissed my forehead then removed his hand and then put one around my waist. "Let's go in girlfriend by the way I had Austin order us both hamburgers and fries cause I know they're your favorite food" Liam said sweetly as he tapped my nose with his finger lightly and kissed it gently.

"Don't forget that you are mine. No one else's. Okay" he said with a serious tone looking into my eyes and I nodded. We walked back into the restaurant to our booth with all our friends talking "We are officially official" Liam said pulling me close by the waist, everyone started cheering at the table.

I then noticed that everyone had their food I looked at my spot and notice the meal of a hamburger and fries and just across it in Liam's spot I noticed his same meal. I sat down in my spot and Liam did too but this time he had a bright smile on his face
"Before we get all happy" I said clearing my throat and everyone turned theirs heads to me "Austin is Katrina your girlfriend" I asked looking at Austin "Ya she loves me. But who wouldn't" Austin bragged. "Shut up" I said shooting out of my seat and everyone's mouths made an o shape for shock, "Liam control your little girly friend maybe try and shut her big mouth up" Austin said chuckling at the end "What did you just say about her" Liam said shooting up from his seat with his teeth clenched "I said for her to shut her big mouth she's annoying me" Austin said with a "Duh" tone in his voice. "Say that one more time" Liam said looking down at Austin who is sitting beside him "Woah calm down buddy. It's just Bridget" Austin said chuckling, I looked at Maddy for help and she mouthed I don't know " What the heck" I heard Austin yelled, I turned my head as he stood up with his nose bleeding because my boyfriend just punched Austin. "Never. I mean Never" Liam said clenching his teeth and balling his fists "Talk to me or more importantly Bridget like that ever again." Liam said as Austin got up on the table and walked to the end and jumped off and walked out the door.

"Now what did you want to tell us babe?" Liam asked sitting back down and taking a bite of his burger like nothing happened. "First off wow. Thanks babe " I said as I smiled and sat down "Secondly Austin and Katrina ate dating right?" I asked looking at everyone and they all nodded yes. "Austin is cheating on Katrina with my worst nightmare, Marley James" I said then taking a bite if my burger it was delicious.

Everybody was shocked except for a couple of the guys, Adam and Tanner, Austin ' best friends. I looked over at Adam and Tanner "Spill it. Or deal with me because if you don't spill I can make sure you never have babies" I threatened and everybody was shocked I said that. Wait no they weren't this is how usually how I act.

I gave them my death glare "Okay. Okay" Tanner gave in "Don't tell Austin I told you or he'll beat the poop out of me" Tanner said. I nodded "Fine" I agreed. "Okay you know the schools biggest player, Kyle" Tanner explained and I shook my head yes cause I sadly knew who he was. "Austin and Kyle have a bet going on to see who can date the most girls but the first part of the dare was for Austin to date Katrina and break her heart" Tanner explained. I got up from my seat and gave Maddy a 20 dollar bill "This is for my room. Please no one check on me" I said gritting my teeth and walking outside.

I was angry. Very angry. Tomorrow I'm going to talk to Kyle. I got in my jeep and drove home to "Young Girls" by Bruno Mars on the radio. I pulled into the driveway and got my keys and went inside "Hello" I yelled seeing who was here and no one was. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note from my mom on a business trip but Natalie will be home later and I'll be back in 4 days love mom.

Well I wanted to be alone so this is good I went upstairs to my room and stripped my dress off and put on my grey roots track pants and my red sports bra. I cleaned all of my makeup off my face and I ran a brush though my hair then tossed it up into a high ponytail.

I walked downstairs and got a water bottle from the fridge and went to the couch grabbed the blanket off the couch and snuggled up with it. I turned on the T.V and went to my recording list to find my favorite show i am jazz (Love this show its actually my favorite TV show <3) and started watching the recorded episode.

I was loving this episode laughing along with jazz and her family. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I thought I told my friends to not come and check on me especially when I'm watching I am jazz cause that's going to get ugly for you. I flung open the door to Kyle Winchester, the schools player smirking at me.

Authors Note;

i am jazz is actually my favourite show and it's on tlc new episodes every Wednesday night at 10:00 and then a second new episode at 10:30.

Just to inform everyone this is going to get dramatic and more action will be coming thanks to Kyle Winchester. This is going to be a long story like at least 30 chapters I think. So hopefully you stick with me though it all please comment your thoughts and vote!!!! Thanks