Chapter 14- Shut Up

I stood on the steps in front of my house like a boss telling people where to go and where to put their luggage. Everybody was here but Liam was not happy with my choice of replacement, Kyle and Mia. It's not that he didn't like Mia it's that he didn't like how I invited Kyle.

Everyone had their bags in a pile beside the steps I was standing on and the guys were loading the luggage in the 3 cars we had. The first car is Liam's Red Mazda with 4 seats, in the drivers seat is Liam beside him in the passengers seat is Scott and in the back is me sitting behind Liam and Kyle sitting beside me. With luggage in the trunk.

The second car is my Blue Jeep but I didn't want to drive so in the drivers seat of my four seated Jeep is Zak in the passengers seat is Nixie and in the back is Adam behind Zak and Megan who is Adam's girlfriend and she is sitting beside Adam and behind Nixie.

The third vehicle is Makenna's Black Dodge Grand Caravan which had Makenna in the drivers seat and beside her was Connor her boyfriend in the passengers seat. In the second row of seats is Brandon and Gena sitting beside him. Then in the third row is Nicole and Mia.

I went inside and got my keys off the island and my bottle of Gaterade, I grabbed a pen off the island and torr a piece of paper off a notepad sitting beside the pens lying on the island and I wrote a note for my mom explaining what we were doing and that we would be back in 3 days and put the date on the note so she knew when we would be back.

I walked out the door used my keys and locked the door. All the luggage was loaded into the vehicles and all the people were in the cars so I got in the back seat in Liam's Red Mazda and sat beside Kyle. I put on my seatbelt and the song Halo by Beyoncé was playing on the radio and Liam and Scott were singing along.

"Shut up. You guys know you suck at singing, right? Cause my ears are almost bleeding listening to that" I said to Liam and Scott "Maybe your just listening to your own voice" Scott said so I leaned forward and slapped his arm "Hey" Scott said rubbing the spot that I hit.

I went on my phone as we drove down the highway and checked my instagram , looking at people's posts still listening to Liam and Scott singing very loudly to the radio. "What's your username?" Kyle asked leaning over in his seat and his shoulder was now touching mine "It's Sports_Lover096" I said liking posts and I looked up and looked at the small mirror that Liam could look into to see us in the back . Liam was looking at Kyle and I with his teeth clenched, Kyle smirked and searched my username on instagram and requested to follow me. I got the notification on my iPhone and accepted and noticed his username is HotterThanYou01 and I laughed reading it. " Like my username" he asked noticing I was laughing at his username "It's not good to lie to people especially yourself" I said shutting my phone off and putting it in my pocket and Kyle laughed at my joke. I talked to the guys for a while about sports and just stuff then I wanted to listen to music.

I grabbed my phone back out of my pocket and grabbed my earphones off the seat beside me. I plugged my earphones in and put them in my ears then I unlocked my phone, went to the music and looked for one of my favorite songs Can't Let Go By Faydee. I turned the music up so I could barley hear the radio music Liam and Scott were listening to and Kyle covered his ears.

" jazz" Kyle whispered and tapped my shoulder "UhHuh" I answered looking at him and pausing my music to hear You and I By One Direction playing and Liam and Scott singing along. " They are giving me a headache can I listen to music with you" Kyle asked. " Not really" I said putting my fingers on the screen to pick the next song "Come on we're friends, right?" Kyle wondered "I guess" I said sighing. So I passed him the left earphone and he stuck it in his ear.

I gave him my phone to pick the next song Kyle grabbed the phone and looked for a song he liked in the end he picked Glad You Came By The Wanted. I really like this song so I didn't mind that he chose it we listened to Avril Lavigne, Sam Smith, Nick Jonas, and more.

" I'm hungry" I moaned rubbing my stomach "Figures" Kyle said taking out his earphone and me doing the same after pausing the music and punching him in the arm. " Ouch" Kyle reacted "Figures" I said and Scott and Liam laughed "We are 2 hours away from Montreal. I made a sandwich for you cause I knew you would get hungry" Liam said throwing the sandwich to the back , hitting me in the leg "Thanks" I said.

Then they turned their music back up and started singing I pulled the sandwich out of the bag, peanut butter and jam. My favorite that's so sweet if Liam. I ate half of my sandwich and was checking instagram with the other half sitting on top of the zip lock bag beside me. I was about to reach for my sandwich when I felt the bag I looked over and saw Kyle eating my sandwich so I snatched it out of this hand and smacked him.

Then I started eating my sandwich and talking to the guys for a bit. I checked my phone and its 11:00 pm I was tired of sitting in the car, I sighed. "What's wrong" Liam asked from the drivers seat "I'm tried of sitting here and it's 11:00" I said "Actually it's 11:02" Kyle said with a - matter-of-fact tone in his voice "Shut up" I said wacking his arm again.

"Well we are almost at the hotel" Liam said and I looked out the window and saw a beautiful lining of houses and buildings. Then I saw a bright sign that said Hotel Inn , which is the hotel we're staying in so Liam pulled into the parking lot and parked beside a car but it was really dark so it was hard to tell what car it was.

Liam cut the ignition and got out of the car followed by Scott, Kyle, then Me and we went to the back of the car and opened the trunk. Suddenly I heard a car pull into the spot beside us and I turned and saw it was Makenna's Dodge Grand Caravan. Makenna, Connor , Brandon, Gena, Nicole, and Mia climb out. Makenna ran over to me and hugged me and I returned the hug then she let go and opened the trunk of her van and everyone she was driving with grabbed their bags.

I grabbed my duffle bag and my backpack, everyone else from the car I was in did the same. Then my jeep parked beside Makenna's van and a minute later Zak, Nixie, Adam, and Megan got out and they opened their trunk and got their stuff and we talked for a minute. We all walked into the Hotel Inn, and got 3 rooms and took the elevator to the 6th floor because my room was on the 6th floor. My room is 6D with Makenna, Liam, and Connor.

The second room is 4A with Adam, Megan, Gena, Mia, and Brandon.

The third room is 6E so it's beside my room and it has Scott, Kyle, Nixie, Nicole, and Zak.

I enter the hotel room with Makenna following behind me and saw two king sized beds with a white nightstand with a beige lamp and a couple of couches and a TV. I walked in further and saw a bathroom, this is a nice room. I walked closer to the window showing a beautiful landscape of Montreal and I plopped down on the bed and put my luggage under the bed. Makenna did the same but sat on the other king sized bed, Liam and Connor walked in and Liam walked over to me and put his luggage under the bed and sat beside me and put his arm around my waist.

" I'm going to get ready for bed" I said getting up and getting my luggage from under the bed and bringing it with me to the bathroom. I closed the door and stripped down and got into my neon green skinny strap tank top and black exercise shorts. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun and brushed my teeth, took off the small amount of makeup I wore. I put my dirty clothes in my duffle bag and opened the door of the bathroom and walked back to my bed.

Makenna entered the bathroom next and came out a few minutes later with a high ponytail in her hair and she had on a Shawn Mendes shirt and black exercise shorts similar to mine. Both of two guys got dressed into black track pants and Liam wore a green v-neck t-shirt and Connor wore a red v-neck t-shirt. I got into bed and Liam turned off the light and got into bed wrapping his warm arms around me and we all went to sleep.

Authors Note;
Hey everyone so the picture attached to this chapter is a picture of the guys because it's new cast. Enjoy!