Chapter 30- Australia ~Part 5~

I fluttered my eyes open looking at the ceiling then I got my iPhone off my nightstand and pushed the home button to learn it was 1:04 pm and I sighed "Wow I sleep in late" I mumbled to myself and noticed I had gotten a text.

I opened the text up and it was from Kyle (Kyle, Bridget)

Hey Mahogany ' s gymnastics competition is today if u wanna come

Yea I would love to what time?

I went on instagram and liked a couple of posts before I got a message back

2:30 pm is when it starts so Stephanie and Alan (her 10 year old son) will be there to watch

Okay

Do you want me to pick you up? At 2

Naw it's okay I got my jeep here and I'll drive and meet you there

K take Jax or Maddy with you if they want to come so they can show u where it is

K good idea thx see u soon bye

K bye

I placed my phone back on the nightstand and pushed myself out of bed yawning and stretching my arms out. I went into the washroom and looked in the mirror to see my reflection and my hair was a mess so I put it in a messy bun. I was wearing my light blue tanktop and black comfortable shorts and I grabbed my iPhone and went downstairs to the 2nd level and saw Jax watching TV so I sat at the kitchen table.

I felt coldness from the white tiles on the bottom of my feet and I sat on a wooden chair at the wooden kitchen table. Jax walked into the kitchen and sat down across from me "Wanna have something for lunch?" Jax asked tilting her head and I nodded "Sure" I replied and she smiled standing up and walking to the fridge "What about some left over pasta?" Jax asked looking in the fridge "Sounds good" I said rubbing my stomach and Jax turned around and started making the pasta.

"So what are you upto today?" Jax asked placing the plate with pasta in the microwave "Going to Mahogany's gymnastics competition today and 2pm" I answered and she laughed.

"Why did you laugh?" I asked and she stopped laughing "Because you only have 25 mintues to get ready" she said "Oh shit" I mumbled and she laughed.

"What about you go get ready and I'll leave the pasta on the table for you when your done" Jax suggested and I nodded "Yes mam" I said and we both laughed. I ran upstairs and knocked on Maddy's door "Come in" she mumbled and I opened the door to find Maddy doing her hair looking at the mirror.

"Busy today?" I asked and she shrugged "No I have a day off today" she said finishing up her french braid going down her back "Would you come with me to Mahogany's gymnastics competition today at 2:30 pm but we would leave around 2" I wondered and she nodded "Sure I'll finish getting ready" she said and I nodded leaving her room.

I walked to the room I was in and dragged my duffle bag from under my bed and threw it on the bed. I slipped off my pyjamas put on my white strapless bra and white underwear and tugged on a cute yellow sundress. The dress was kind of short but not showy and it was lose and had criss cross straps at the back with a sweetheart neck line.

I grabbed my brush and ran it though my hair pulling at small knots and made a high ponytail, I walked into the washroom and put on some mascara and black eyeliner. I rubbed on some deodorant and grabbed my over the shoulder black purse and put my iPhone, mascara, and drivers license in the black purse.