Chapter 25- Better. Way Better

This past month has been amazing but now it's only 3 days until graduation!!!

So far this month I've done a lot of stuff, I've spent more time with Kyle, Katrina, Riley, and Makenna. Got a job at a local Starbucks Coffee shop and that's been going really well and I got a huge surprise from Kyle. Two tickets to Australia to visit Maddy and Kyle was coming with me, Kyle also was going to introduce me to a couple of his old friends and his other older sister that lives in Australia with two kids and a husband.

I was super excited to go on that trip which we would leave for 2 days after graduation and stay for 2 weeks.

Right now I'm just getting dressed so I can go dress shopping to get my graduation dress with Makenna. I pulled on my ripped blue skinny jeans and a blue, green, and white checkered long sleeve shirt down but has buttons to pull it up a little further up my arm about halfway. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and put on my bright yellow ankle socks. I grabbed my black rhinestoned purse and slung it over my body I stuffed my iPhone, wallet, drivers license, and eos chap stick in the purse. I grbbed my purple and blue duffle bag I packed for staying overnight at Kyle's house and after dress shopping Makenna was going to drop me off at his house. I ran downstairs and put on my black combat boots, Makenna picked me up in her new car and drove us to the mall.

------------------TIME SKIP-----------------------

"What about this one?" Makenna suggested shoving a long red sparkly dress in my face "No" I said shaking my head "I want a dress that reached my knees" I demanded and Makenna shook her head while she looked.

Makenna and I have a tradition when we are picking out dresses we have to pick for each other and then the person have to a prove for I'm looking for a dress for Makenna right now. I flipped though all the dresses on the racks and looked at red, blue, yellow, orange, green, black, and white dresses and all diffrent styles and we both have tried on more than 20 dresses. Makenna was now a couple of racks over from me held up a light blue short dress that wasn't too short but at least reached my knees it was like a tutu at the bottom and then really sparkly and still light blue at the stomach and chest area and it was strapless I squealed a little "That's the one" I said and I ran over to Makenna and she laughed as I snatched it from her and went into the change room.

I stripped off my clothes and put the dress on I turned around in the mirror and it was beautiful. I looked more mature and pretty than usual in the dress I opened the door for the change room and Makenna's mouth hung open "That's so the one" she said smiling and I back into the change room locked it and got my clothes back on.

The dress was $197 so I had enough thanks to working at Starbucks and getting some money from my mom to get the dress. I walked out of the change room with the dress in my hand and started looking for a dress for Makenna but she kept turning them down until I found a

Makenna grabbed the dress and tried it on a couple minutes later she came out in the dress and it looked amazing "That's definitely your dress" I squealed and Makenna nodded and went back into the change stall.

---------------------TIME SKIP--------------------

After we both bought the dresses, shoes, makeup, jewelry, a clutch, and a few other things we decided we would go out for lunch.

We were now at Mindy ' s which is a small diner close to the mall that serves great food. I was in the middle of eating my cheeseburger and Makenna was eating her pizza.

"So how's Kyle and you?" Makenna asked sitting across from me eating her pizza "Well he got me plane tickets to Australia. Him and I are going 2 days after graduation" I answered "To visit Maddy?" Makenna asked and I nodded. "How long?" Makenna asked taking a sip of her Sprite "2 weeks" I answered "That sounds really fun" Makenna squealed and I nodded "Ya Kyle is taking me to meet a couple of his old friends and to see his older sister that lives in Australia with two kids and her husband" I explained "Kyle used to live there?" Makenna asked looking confused tilting her head "No he just has an Australian accent" I said laughing "Shut up" Makenna said laughing.

"Your so lucky that you and Kyle will be able to see each other like everyday in college" Makenna said with a sigh "Yes we are. Relax you are going Connor will be fine, face it you guys are like head over heels for each other" I said with a laugh "No we aren't that's you and Kyle" Makenna said with a laugh "No its not" I said and took and a sip of my orange pop "Oh please he follows you around like a love sick puppy" Makenna agured with a big smile.

"No he'll probably break up with me in college" I said with a frown, it can't last forever he'll find someone he likes way better than me in college then we'll break up and he'll date another girl. "No he won't. Mia told me she hasn't seen him so in love with someone before. Apparently he talks about you so much that sometimes it gets annoying" Makenna said with a laugh and I joined her.

Did he really love me that much. Wow. "Ready?" Makenna asked and I nodded because we were both done our dinner so we paid and left the diner.

I got in the passengers seat of Makenna's new white Mazda and she drove us to Kyle's house with Shawn Mendes Believe on the radio as we sung along. Mintues later we arrived at Kyle's house, "Thanks. Can you just drop my dress at my house please" I asked "Sure" Makenna answered as I grabbed my overnight bag from the back seat "Thank you" I said as I left her car "No problem" Makenna shouted back as she drove away.

~Kyle's P.O.V ~

"Shut up" I said to Justin who was sitting on my recliner in my room who was teasing me about my wall of pictures of Bridget and I.

" Sorry" Justin said sarcastically waving his hands around dramatically and smirking and then I heard a knock on my door "Come in" I said wondering who it is.

The door opened to my beautiful girlfriend, Bridget and she smiling widely as she walked in my room closing the door and setting her duffle bag on the floor beside my desk "Hey beautiful" I said as she sat on my bed with me "Hey badass" she said and winked at me.

"Hello???" Justin said I almost forgot he was in here "Hey fellow badass" Bridget said winking at Justin and smiling "That's better" Justin said running his fingers though his hair. I grabbed Bridget by the waist wrapping my arms around her and pulled her on top of me she she was now sitting in between my legs and she giggled "Calm down" Justin said and I laughed with Bridget.

Her laugh was addicting it was so smooth and happy "Dude can you go" I asked Justin cause I really wanted to be with Bridget "Why so you two can make out?" Justin asked arching his eyebrow and Bridget blushed "Maybe now get out" I said pointing the door, Bridgets blush was so cute.

Justin walked toward Bridget and he and leaned down and put his mouth beside my ear he cupped my ear with his hands. Bridget looked up curiously and I shook my head wondering what the heck he was doing "I like her better, way better than Cara. She's the one" Justin whispered and pulled back and left.

He's right. Everyone is right. Everyone has been telling me that all I needed to do was to ask my older sister in Australia. She's way better than Cara. I love her and I knew what I needed to do.. just have to wait for the right time.

Authors Note;
Hey everyone, so what do you think Kyle's going to do??? Break up??? The picture attached to this chapter is of Riley ' s and Katrina ' s high school graduation outfit. Vote and comment hoped you liked it!!!