Chapter 17- Montreal ( Part 3 )

We walked into the place that the hockey game was at and I was beside Makenna "Can we talk quickly outside?" I asked Makenna "Ya we have enough time" Makenna answered. Makenna told Connor while I walked over to a wooden bench and sat down on it and Makenna sat beside me mintues later.

"Okay. Spill it" Makenna said looking at me "Is mine and Liam's heartbeat suppose to be regular when we are together" I asked scratching the back of my neck nervously "Well no. If the guy is right for you or if you really like each other your heart should be beating faster. When you see him smile you heart should skip a beat, you know?" Makenna stated rubbing her hands together "Oh. Thanks let's go inside now" I said and with that we both got up and went inside.

I guess Liam and I are not couple worthy. I'll give him until Tuesday cause today is Saturday, I followed behind Makenna and she found the seats. I was sitting with Kyle on my left and Makenna on my right and I noticed that the game was 9 mintues in already.

----------------------TIME SKIP-------------------

The game was now over and the Montreal Canadiens won 3-1 to the Chicago Blackhawks. We decided that we now wanted to go to the bar across the street for an hour or two so we crossed the street and went in.

Everybody went there sperate ways leaving me standing alone so I walked around and sat down on a bar stool at the bar table. Beside me was a girl with straight bright blue hair and she was wearing a tight purple dress that hugged her curves and she was talking to the person beside her. I got a drink of Coke since I don't drink and I walked outside for some air suddenly I felt two hands around my waist "Hello" the person said I turned around and saw a guy with spiky blonde hair and was drunk probably about the same age as me. He grabbed my wrist and I was slapping his arms doing everything to try and get him off of me "Don't try and fight me, love" he said with acholic breath coming at my face as he took a sip of his bottle of beer he was holding and he pinned me against the wall. He dropped his bottle of beer and it smashed on the ground with glass everywhere. He leaned in closer "Stop" I yelled "Get away from me" I tried pushing on his chest but he didn't move.

His lips brushed against mine when suddenly a hand punched back of his head and he stumbled over than he was slammed into the wall and his forehead was bleeding with cuts from the wall. The person that saved me was Kyle I ran up and wrapped my hands around his waist and buried my head into his chest and a couple of tears slid down my face and he wrapped his hands around my waist returning my hug. I lifted my face up with our hold still on each other and he was looking straight into my eyes with worry.

~Kyle's P.O.V ~
I looked into her scared and fearful eyes "Thank you" she wipered softly as a tear left her eye I wiped the tear away with the back of my hand and her skin was warm and felt perfect on the back of my hand. I pulled my hand away and put it back on her waist "Don't sweat it" I said as I let go of her and she let go of me "Want me to get Liam" I asked. I knew she was going to want him because he is her boyfriend "No can you please stay with me" she pleaded. Of course I would stay with her I can't see her like this "Yes" I said and we walked over the bench across the street and sat down.

Bridget texted Makenna saying we were going to the hotel and not to worry she was alright. Bridget and I went into the Hotel and took the elevator to the 6th floor, "Can we go in your room?" Bridget asked "Ya but first you can go and change into comfortable clothes if you want?" I suggested "I'll wait in my room" I added and she nodded going into her room.

A few mintues later I heard a knock on the door "Come in" I said knowing it was Bridget. Bridget came in with her dark blue Tampa Bay Lightning sweater and grey roots track pants on and her hair still straight and running down her back, how could she still look amazing in sweats? She walked in and sat on the bed near my feet because I was lying on the bed with the pillow under my head, I was wearing black track pants and a black t-shirt. " Come here" I said and she got off the bed and walked to the empty side of the bed flopped on and lied in the empty spot beside me.

My heart stared beating faster than usual and she grabbed my hand and winded our fingers together so we were now holding hands. She has a boyfriend , what is she doing?

~Bridgets POV ~
What am I doing I have a boyfriend? I quickly let go of his hand and yawned. "Why were you mad at me?" Kyle asked me "Well maybe because when I got mad at you yesterday and ran away you didn't care you just made out with a girl on a tree. Like who does that? And poor tree" I snapped at Kyle "First off you can't blame me that girl was hot. Secondly who does that? I do that and is someone jealous" Kyle smiled. Wait smiled. Smiled. Wow. "I'm not jealous" I said as I slapped his arm "Violence is not always the answer, little one" Kyle said turning his head to look at me lying beside him.

" It usually is when I'm with you" I said and Kyle laughed. Kyle then reached up and touch my cheek with his fingers they were warm and wherever they went on my cheek I felt a shiver and it was one of those good shivers. He picked up a piece of my hair and sniffed it? "Are you sniffing my hair" I asked and then laughed lightly "Ya and it smells like peaches" Kyle said as he let go of my hair and my stomach did flips of excitement. "Green" he randomly said "What" I laughed "Your eyes they are a unique shade of green. So I'm going to call you green from now on" Kyle said as he looked into my eyes "What no more Griffen or jazz" I asked "No that could give my secret away and I think green fits you better cause this way I can always remember this moment" Kyle said as he smiled.

" Anyways , Can you not be mad and considering I just saved your life. So you can thank your hero" Kyle said pointing at himself "Why can't I be mad" I asked "Because it's only cute when your not mad at me" Kyle said and I blushed. Wait I blushed. What the heck? Maybe the way that my heart was jumping out of my chest and how I was smiling like a goof and I was blushing is how I felt the courage to kiss him.

I turned my body to his put my hands around his neck and locked my lips with his. At first he was stunned and frozen so I was worried he wouldn't return the kids but seconds later he did wrapping his hands around my waist. The kiss was electrifying my lips were on fire in a good way and my eyes were closed. Kyle moved his hands up to face and cupped my face and deepened the kiss.

"WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!" I heard a very angry voice yelled and Kyle and I immediately pulled away from each other and sat up on the bed looking an angry Liam bursting though the door.

"Kyle why would you do this" Liam yelled as he ran up to Kyle and threw his fist up to Kyle's face but I pushed Kyle off the bed and Liam's fist hit me dead in the face. "Bridget" Liam cried as I felt blood run down my face probably from my nose. My eyes were closing and everything was a big blur but I could faintly hear screaming from Kyle and Liam as everything went pitch black.

Authors Note;
Sorry for the cliff hanger. . Actually I'm not that was my plan Hahaha haha!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed and things are about to get heated. With more action and drama!!! Picture of Makenna attached to the chapter who is played by Rydel Lynch from the band R5.