Chapter 12- i am jazz

I stood there with shock and my mouth was hanging open because he was hot. His hair is a dark brown and was styled perfectly with his nice fitted abs as his white t-shirt hugged his body to perfection with toned abs shown and his eyes were- "Like what you see?" Kyle said smirking.

"Only in your wildest dreams" I lied and he laughed with a deep laugh that made my heart flutter. Wait I'm with Liam and I'm mad at this kid. Ugh. "What do you want" I said tapping my foot "It's more what you want. Scott texted me saying you wanted to talk to me" he said looking around my house "Stupid Scott" I mumbled under my breath .

"Can I come in?" He asked smirking again "No" I said "Okay well why did you want to talk to me" Kyle asked. "Your stupid little bet with Austin" I said with anger brewing "Oh you want to be apart if it. Okay let's go-" Kyle stated before I intruded "No. NO.NO" I screamed "I meant, Katrina is my friend like best friend and Austin is going to break her heart" I said with anger rising. "We can still kiss if you want" Kyle said "Not a chance" I said, "You say that now but just wait. Anyways just let me in cause I can pick you up and move you. So we can do this the easy or hard way" Kyle said looking in my eyes. "I'm not letting you in" I said stomping my foot.

Kyle grabbed me by waist as I smacked him on the arms and the back as his threw me over his shoulder closed the door and threw me on the couch. "Excuse me" I snapped "I told you " Kyle said looking at my TV which was paused on a sence with jazz talking "Don't you just feel bad for jazz I mean people need to except her, most people do but some people don't" Kyle said and my mouth hung open.

He watches i am jazz and that's my exact opion "Ya I actually have the same opion. Wait you watch i am jazz" I asked my mouth still hanging open "I-I mean I h-have no idea who jazz is" he said scratching the back of his neck nervously "Oh now I know a secret about Mr. Player." I said dancing around the room. "Don't tell anyone. no one knows." He said quietly. "No I think I will" I said sassyly "Please don't." Kyle asked rubbing his hands on his face with his elbows on his theighs "Fine. But we have to make a deal; I won't tell anyone about your little secret if you cancel the bet with Austin and Austin or you have to apologize to Katrina face to face" I said proudly "Wow you are smart. Fine I guess I have no choice" he said shuffling his feet. I put my arm out and he put his arm out and we shook hands "Deal" we both said his hand had an effect on my skin I've never felt before it wasn't just the warm feeling I get with Liam it was a smoking hot feeling with my stomach doing flips.

"Can I stay and watch. I have the new episode recorded but I didn't get to watch it yet but I'm going to lock the doors so no one comes in and sees this " he asked "whatever" I said shrugging. "Oh and can you put a shirt on" Kyle said looking at my sports bra "Why? Is it because my body is ugly" I said fake crying and Kyle laughed "Actually the opposite I can't focus on the show with that." He said and I ran upstairs and put on a red lifeguard sweater and went back downstairs. I ran to the couch and jumped over it landing on the cushion of the couch and Kyle was sitting beside me with my water bottle in his hand "Hey" I said snatching the bottle from his hand and I pushed play on the remote.
-------------------TIME SKIP----------------------
I had a really good sleep especially feeling protected by the strong arms around me. I opened my eyes to see Kyle's arms around my waist and my fingers locked with his "Good morning beautiful" Kyle said with a beautiful strong scent of my favorite smell, mint. "What the heck" I yelled as I unlocked my fingers and smacked his arm so he would let go then I got up "A nice , good morning to you too handsome would have been nice" Kyle said as he sat up and yawned.

"How can you be so cool with this" I snapped fixing my hair by brushing it and putting it in a messy bun. "Cause I do it all the time and because look at you" he said scanning me from top to bottom and I blushed "Don't worry I won't tell Liam" Kyle said waving his hands around dramatically I looked down at my body to see that I'm not wearing my sweater I'm just wearing my sports bra and grey roots track pants "What happened to my sweater?" I asked looking around to find it "You said you were hot and took it off after we watched about 3 episodes of i am jazz " Kyle said putting his shirt on.

"Wait did anyone come here last night and see us" I asked "I have no idea just this really hot blonde that kind of looks like you" he said sitting on my bed. Oh no Natalie. I ran out of my room and knocked on Natalies bedroom door and she opened on the 3rd knock. "Have a nice sleep with your friend" she said smiling "Be quiet. Did anyone come over and see" I asked "I don't know doesn't Liam usually come over though the window" Natalie stated. Oh no Liam. I slammed her door and ran back into my room. "Hey wanna climb back in" Kyle annoyingly asked "No" I said stomping my foot madly.

"Sorry" he said mockingly "No your really not. I don't know if you understand this since you can't spend a day without making out with a girl but I have a boyfriend. I have no idea how this happened" I said motioning to the bed "but I'm not happy and I'm worried because I may lose my boyfriend thanks to you" I said angrily and pacing in circles around my room. "Woah . Offense taken and I'll see you around school maybe we can do this again some time." He said and winked at me as he left my house.

To be fair it was actually fun with him but still....

Today was Tuesday which meant school so I got my clothes off and threw them in my Landry hamper and got in the shower, I also enjoy singing in the shower so I sung "Shower" by Becky G. Cause I love that girl, after about 6 minutes I turned off the shower and had a towel wrapped around my body as I got in my room I was about to take my towel off when I noticed Kyle sitting on my bed looking at me with his eyebrow arched up. "Nice voice I'm sure Becky G would be proud" he said winking and I laughed wait. "What are you doing in here" I snapped at Kyle "I'm giving you a ride to school cause I  feel like it and it seems like you don't have one this morning" Kyle said "Thanks and we'll talk in a minute but wait in the living room" I said and he groaned "Awwwww" he said as I heard him walk down the stairs.

I dried off my body and put on i am jazz t-shirt that had a picture of jazz on the back and on the front it said i am jazz in white and red hand writing and the t-shirt is grey. I put on my high waisted light washed Jean shorts and brushed my blonde hair and put it in a high ponytail. I put on some makeup and deodorant and went downstairs I walked to the door and Kyle stood up and walked to the door "Ready jazz" he said smirking and looking at my shirt.

I laughed and nodded as we went outside and I got into his red fiarri. Nixie, Nicole, Zak, and Gena used my jeep to drive to my Aunt Ally's house because they hadn't seen her in a while. I put on my seatbelt and Kyle put on his "I can't wait for the next episode" I said excitedly, see the thing I only share my love of i am jazz with Kyle because none of my friends like it. "Ya I wish they made them everyday cause I can't wait" he stated taking a left turn onto our school street "Ya I think that too. Do like my shirt" I asked "Ya now I thought you were suppose to be a tomboy" he said pulling into a parking spot at the school. I slapped him in the arm "Shut up" I said as I got out if the car "And she's back " he said nudging me in the side and I smacked him again.

Kyle got out of the car and everyone was staring at us in shock that I would be in a car with the schools player. "Bye jazz" he said waving to me "Bye Griffen" I said waving back and we both laughed at our nicknames. Griffen is one of jazz 's older brothers. But everyone was still in shock like people get over it. I walked over to Liam, Maddy, and Makenna they were all sitting under our favorite oak tree I sat beside Maddy.

Maddy was wearing a light orange spaghetti strap tank top and a light washed Jean jacket over it with dark washed jean shorts. She had on blue and green running shoes, our BFF hung on her neck perfectly and was identical to mine and her look was complete with her hair in a ponytail as usual.

I looked over to Makenna and saw she was wearing a black and white striped tank top and light washed Jean shorts. For shoes she had on black flip flops with an achor necklace around her neck. Her hair was down her usual look.

I looked at Liam and he was wearing a plain black t-shirt and beige shorts with red and black running shoes. With his hair styled up like usual perfectly. But he had an annoyed look on his face. Did he see me and Kyle last night....

" How was your ride with the player" Makenna asked.

From there I knew this day was going to be a long one... wish me luck.

Authors Note;
Hey everyone I'm trying to make these chapters longer so I hope you like it. Comment your thoughts on Kyle who is played by Cameron Dallas who is amazing. What do you think is going to happen??? Comment and vote please thanks!! I put Cameron Dallas in for one of my good friends SniggleFritzz1964mentiona usermention a user