~4~Lord of the Cards

Joey: woah, an intire island all to ourselves! It's sort of like that book, Lord of the Flies, only with a lot less sub-text and a lot more card games.

-------------------------------------------

Yugi: no it was definitely Weevil, he threw my grandpas cards into the ocean. And I'll never be able to forgive him.

Tristan: it's kinda like when Joey threw a piece of your millennium puzzle away!

Joey: yeah, except you forgave me for that... Right Yug'?

Yugi: sure Joey... Sure...

-------------------------------------------

Yugi: what is it Teá?

Teá: I thought I saw Bakura again!

Joey: maybe we should go check, he is our friend after all.

Yugi: and let him cut into my precious screen-time? No way! Besides, it's not like he's a main character or anything.

-------------------------------------------

Random kid #1: hey, check out all the obligatory cameos. Weevil Underwood, Rex Raptor, Mako Tsunami.

Random kid #2: but where's the reining champion Seto Kaiba?

Random kid #1: didn't you hear? He was barred from the tournament because his name wasn't stupid enough!

-------------------------------------------

Pegasus: remember kids, gambling is good for you!

(If anyone wants to share there favorite abridged quote from the episode were on, leave it in the comments below!)