~22~Shine on, you crazy Devlin

Announcer: Warning! This episode contains copious amounts of Duke Devlin. Women with heart conditions are advised not to look directly at Duke Devlin. This also applies to women without heart conditions. He's very pretty! See? See how pretty he is? He's very pretty. I'd like to run my fingers through his hair. And I'm just a voice!

_____________________

Teà: what's wrong with your grandpa? Is he dying? Please tell me he's dying.

Yugi: you know Teà, we could kill him right now and nobody would have to know about it.

Teà: really?

________________________

Teà: hey have you guys seen the new student? They say he's the sexiest thing since sex!

Joey: sex isn't that sexy.

Tristan: Joey, what's sex?

Joey: well Tristan, when a man and a women love each other very much-

Teà: Joey, no! We mustn't let Tristan breed!

Joey: nyeh! Thanks Teà, that was a close one!

________________________

Duke: I'm Duke Devlin, I own the new game shop.

Teà: you can own my body, to, if you want.

Tristan: burn the witch!

________________________

Duke: fine by me, but if I win, you must swear on the life of your grandfather that you will never play card games ever again!

Yami Yugi: big deal, he'll be dead by the end of the month.

(Thanks for reading! Sorry it's not long like the others, hopefully the one tomorrow will be longer! I would like to thank heartofthecards  for the amazing cover!!! I would also like to thank everyone reading this for almost 200 votes!!! So close guys! I hope you enjoyed, I'll update again tomorrow!)