The Five Reunite

Wildstar yawned and walked over to the door. Someone was knocking at the door. She opened it, and Taiga's brother, Everest, was at the doorway.

"Did you guys do something I should know about?" Everest asked.

Everest was smaller than Taiga's dragon form, but was taller as a human. He had to duck in order to get in, unlike Taiga, who's head just skimmed to top of the frame. Even though Everest was the largest egg, he was slow when it came to growing.

"No/nothing/everything's fine/DeathSong got out!" The four said.

Everyone looked at WildSong and gave her a warning glare.

"Wait, she got out? How! We trapped her along time ago!" Everest roared.

"Yeah, that's what I'D like to know!" Wildstar barked.

"Fine! I told Kyoto not to go near the portal, since he was close enough, and, he, let, them out..." Taiga said, trailing off.

Wildstar looked at Taiga, her eye twitching, her tail sweeping from side-to-side, and her wings had sparks coming from them.

"TELL ME, YOU DIDN'T JUST UNLEASH THE UNIVERSE'S MOST WANTED DRAGONS!!!!!" Wildstar roared, flames dancing on her wing tips.

"Fine, I take full responsibility for them getting-HUCK!!!" Taiga said, Wildstar grabbing him by the throat.

"NEXT TIME I WON'T SPARE YOU, UNDERSTOOD!?!?!?" Wildstar roared, her wings igniting.

"There won't be a next time! Not unless we get a whole 'nother faction!" Taiga managed to rasp.

Wildstar let go, then thought hard about a new faction.

"You mean, them?" Pterodactyl asked.

"Yes, those beasts. They were designed for battle." Taiga said.

"Then we shall send the Fire Sisters to make haste the Kingdom of Souls!" Wildstar barked.

Everyone nodded, then Wildstar grabbed her blade and arrows.

"Where are you going?" Everest asked.

"You worry about the Fire Sisters. I'm going to find Samantha." Wildstar said, exiting the building.