I'm coming home... (part 2)

Wildstar  soared over the mountains and towards the coast. Barracuda had not returned from his mission to eliminate the SquidWing threat off the coast.

     I hope he gave them a  good pounding! Wildstar  thought, soaring towards the beach.

     Wildstar had heard from her spy, DeadHeart, that the SquidWings were going to plan an assault on Bolsa Chica state beach. Wildstar heard the distressed roar of a SeaWing, and swooped down, landing gracefully on the beach.  It was Barracuda, caught in a fisher's net with scars all over his teal scales.

"Barracuda, what happened!" Wildstar asked, inhaling sharply then breathing flames on the ropes.

Barracuda squirmed out from the net, then limped over towards the sea. The salty water healed some of the wounds, but didn't stop the bleeding. 

"Come on, by now Orca and the others should've made it to the camp," Wildstar said, grabbing Barracuda and hoisting him onto her back.

"Let'so hope that Akatosh doesn't decide to pick a fight with that sorcerer, what was his name, Seto?" Barracuda said.

Wildstar lifted off into the air, then flew back to the camp. 

I hope that Akatosh doesn't decide to pick a fight with Seto, for some reason, Akatosh hates human sorcerers, Wildstar thought.