Sin City Showdown

Taiga snarled, arching his back and unsheathing his soul daggers. Auldiun looked Taiga dead in the eyes. Taiga jumped at him, tackling him and stabbing him twice in the chest, missing his heart every time. Aulduin inhaled sharply, then berated flames onto Taiga. when the flames cleared, Taiga looked as if nothing happened.

"You fort one detail about me, Aulduin" Taiga began.

Taiga grabbed Aulduin by the tail, then threw him right through a building.

"I was born fire-proof!" He yelled, charging after the demon wyvern.

Aulduin roared, snatching Taiga by the wings, and lifted him up into the air. Taiga snarled, then remembered that he was blessed with trans-dimensional teleportation. he grabbed Aulduin's neck, then opened a portal to the nether. the two fell right through, both landing in a pool of lava, which to Taiga, felt like down-river water.

Taiga swam towards the top, watching Aulduin fiercely try to swim towards the shore. Taiga grabbed Aulduin, wanting to finish him off himself, but made a terrible decision by doing that. Aulduin bit Taiga's arm, causing his arm to bleed. Taiga opened a portal to the over world, and launched Aulduin through, but, it wasn't where they originally were, it was where the sharp rock gorge was. Taiga watched as the wyvern fell to his death, and decapitated Aulduin.

Aulduin was dead. Taiga teleported back to the city where the others were, and saw that Wildstar had landed face first into the rubble.

"hah, decided to take a nap, or were you hungry?" Taiga joked.

"I will kill you for making fun of me!" Wildstrar growled.

Taiga noticed Adam sneaking towards Wildstar's tail, and he poked it, ticking WIldstar off.

"WHOEVER DECIDED TO POKE AT MY TAIL WILL FIND THEMSELVES AS MY LUNCH!!!!!!" Wildstar roared, getting up from the ground.

Sky screamed like a little girl, then ran into the Flamingo, which was the only building that wasn't completely gone. Everyone laughed at Sky, except for Wildstar, whom yet knew that Sky was the one that provoked her.

Taiga leaned close to Sky then spoke. "If i were you, i'd run as fast as I can, right now!"

Sky didn't hesitate, and ran faster than a race car, causing everyone but Wildstar to face palm.