Barracuda (More like Baraka! X3)

Barracuda darted through the Pacific Ocean, the sea water brushed passed the massive SeaWing's gills. He was in search for the remaining SquidWing soldiers, and wanted all SquidWings dead, heck, all SQUIDS (including SquidWings) dead, or as his prey.

'All right, damn Squids, where are ya!' He thought.

He saw a squid, then darted towards it, eating it whole. His main source of food was squids, and SquidWings were more common than Squids themselves! Barracuda saw a SquidWing, and darted towards it, seeing more and more.

"Shoot! It'so him! Swim for your lives!" One of them roared, frantically swimming towards the surface.

Barracuda knew that they were not going to even survive what he was going to do, so he began counting from 5.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1!" Barracuda said, darting towards them.

He began ripping through the one closest to the surface, ripping it in half. He then charged towards the rest, repeating the action. He chased the last one, a SquidWing dragonet, towards the surface, then snatched it as soon as it reached the surface. It thrashed wildly in his jaws, then went limp, allowing him to devour it.

"That was no fight," Barracuda began, flying back towards the coast.

"That was a feeding frenzy!" He barked, chuckling slightly as he soared above the once crystal-colored water, now stained with SquidWing and a bit of SeaWing blood.