Guess Who's back, Back again?

(A/N: THE FOLLOWING NAMES ARNOLD AND LINDA ARE NOT MY REAL PARENT'S NAMES!!!!! THESE NAMES WERE RANDOMLY CHOSEN BY ME, SO DONT FEEL OFFENDED, PLZ! THANK YOU.😊)

WildSong paced around the room, waiting for Wildstar to walk inside. Everest returned, but he smelled like a wet dog, literally!

"So, um, Everest, where have you been all this time? well, last night, to be exact..." WildSong asked.

"Well, if i tell you, you have to keep it a secret. Promise?" Everest responded, tilting his head just a little bit.

"Fine!" WildSong sighed.

Everest was about to speak when they heard pounding on the door.

"Probably Sky trying to run from another dragon he ticked off, again!" Pterodactyl said, opening the door.

Wildstar's old parents stood at the doorway, ticked off badly.

"where is my daughter?!? Answer me demon!" Wildstar's dad yelled.

"We don't know when she'll return, Arnold, she got paralyzed, and the last thing she needs is a punishment. Perhaps an "we're thankful you saved our "Daughter's" life"?" Pterodactyl said, calm as ever.

Arnold threw Pterodactyl to the ground, then Wildstar's mom, Linda, restrained Pterodactyl, aiming at Everest.

"give us our daughter NOW!!" Arnold yelled.

"Hey, no need for violence, in fact, if i do recall, it was YOU who had forced her to hate the public. SHE came here for acceptance, and you didn't want that! You were going to send her to boot camp, just because she is always busy with her problems, her mind has messed-up thoughts, and YOU ALWAYS YELLED AT HER!! NOW GET OUT BEFORE WE FORCE YOU!!" Everest said, looking at the father with angered eyes.

Arnold grabbed Everest by the neck, fast as lightning, then spoke. "When she returns, we will lock her up, in her room with nothing but books, and no one, will ever see her again!"

BANG!!!

Everyone looked to see Samantha was hiding behind Ty, whom yet had a rifle in his hands, Taiga's rifle to be exact. A bullet hole was through the glass window. Linda aimed her pistol at Ty, but he hit the crazed woman with the gun, knocking her out.

"Now, you can leave with or without a bullet in your leg, GET OUT!!" Ty barked.

Arnold picked up his knocked out wife, then left.