Akatosh's Story

(11 years ago... {Akatosh was four during this time, btw...})

The wind howled and the leaves on the dark oak trees rustled. Akatosh was learning the School of Destruction, a very powerful, dangerous, and interesting class. He watched his father, SpiritWing, cast a flame spell, and Akatosh copied the spell with ease.

"You are very quick with learning new spells." SpiritWing commented.

Akatosh smiled. His father was about to teach him the fireball spell when their village chief, QuietDragon, rushed in.

"I need all dragon sorcerers out on the front line, now! Scavengers have breached the defense line, with magic!" QuietDragon said, panic and surprise in his expression.

"Akatosh, run, run for your life and hide close by, these scavengers are a major threat, and I don't want you to get hurt." SpiritWing said.

Akatosh ran out of the hut and dashed towards the forest, hiding in a spruce tree. he was half-NightWing, so he could melt into shadows easily. he watched his father cast an ice shard spell, but it missed. He was stabbed by a human fighter. He died of flames to his wounds.

Akatosh felt tears stream down his face, and dashed off to the safest place he knew of: the Shrine of Netherus, the Dragonian god of the underworld. Netherus was a three-headed dragon, one head spat venom, one breathed ice, and one breathed fire. Akatosh curled up underneath the statue, and whispered to himself.

"they... will... pay" He whispered.