The Trouble With Dragons...

Taiga growled at the SkyWing Queen, Queen Ruby, and snatched the student from her grasp. He shooed it back to the university.

"What, have I just explained to you and your tribe?" Taiga snarled, gripping the queen's neck.

"To work with the rest of the tribes?" Ruby rasped.

"To lay off of the scavengers!" He roared.

"I was bored!" Ruby snarled.

"YOU WERE GOING TO EAT THAT SCAVENGER!!!" Taiga bellowed, annoyed.

"Guys!" Everest barked, grabbing the two dragons' attention.

"Ruby, go back to your post, and stop screwing around!" Everest snarled.

The average scavenger was merely the size of an ant compared to Everest. Ruby nodded, stalking off into the forest.

"Help!"

Taiga growled with annoyance, then stalked off towards the source of the call. He looked up to see Sky stuck in a tree.

"Umm, a little help? I got chased up here by a dragon, and, well, I'm stuck." Sky said.

"Look, I dont, have, time for you to be screwing around!" Taiga snarled.

"It was going to eat me!" Sky whined.

"Just jump from branch-to-branch, "parkour master"." Taiga snarled.

"But-"

"Otherwise, when I unclip their wings..." Taiga began.

"Fine! As long as I don't end up in their stomach..." Sky growled, trying to get out of the tree.

"How the hell did he get up their in the first place?" Taiga growled, going back to the SkyWing camp.