MADNESS!!!

When Wildstar got back to the camp, a lot was happening. Akatosh was verbally fighting with Seto, Kyoto had chased Ty, Jason, and Adam up ANOTHER tree, Taiga was knocked out with probably five slightly fatal wounds and a Dark SandWing's barb mark on his chest. His shirt was lifted so that way Krosis and Shasta could heal the wound and stop the bleeding. Ty's wings were tangled in the tree, and his tail and arms were wrapped around the branch.

"WHAT IN SOUVERGAURDE'S NAME HAPPENED!?!?!? I LEAVE FOR TWO DAYS AND IT ALL READY LOOKS LIKE THE PLACE GOT AMBUSHED!!!" Wildstar roared, extremely mad.

Whenever Wildstar was extremely mad, her voice sounded as if you were speaking with one of the wings of terror, a death trap. She sometimes would have an attendency to kill whomever she was mad with, sometimes even devour.

"Kyoto, WHY DID YOU CHASE THEM UP THE (Bleep!)ING TREE?!?!?" Wildstar roared, really pissed.

"He kept on asking way too many questions!" Kyoto snarled.

"NEXT TIME THIS HAPPENS, THE DRAGON THAT CHASES THEM UP A TREE WILL BE EXECUTED!!!" Wildstar roared, scaring almost everyone. Wildstar could still the two sorcerers bickering, then growled.

"AKATOSH, SETO, SHUT THE F(Bleep!) UP RIGHT NOW OR YOURE BOTH DEAD!!!!" Wildstar snarled.

Both sorcerers shut up, and ran into the university. Wildstar shifted into her scavenger form, then trotted over towards Taiga. The giant was laying on his back, paralyzed.

"What happened?" Wildstar asked, tapping Taiga's arm.

"He got stabbed by a Dark SandWing, Akatosh had a cure potion, but the effects, they've made him practically deaf and his vision is a blur of colors." Everest said, not looking away from his brother.

'This has been the most strange day ever!' Wildstar thought.