Revenge

This is revenge on Coper for the short story she wrote!!

The tall German man was staring down at the bloody knife in his hand. He was going through ruff times and this would make it worse. You see, the time was WWII, and his girlfriend was a French-American. She was so mad at him... why you may ask? Well here's the story.

The blond German had gotten into an argument with his boss about this one. But, despite all the 'tempting' the boss did, Sargent Belischmidt really didn't want to do this. You see, he had been sent to kill everyone on the HMS Sealand... the same ship his lovers little brother was on. He finally did it when he realized his boss was going to hurt the boy ten times worse if Ludwig didn't kill him.

~~~

The angry French teenager only stared at the taller one. She finally snapped out of it for a few moments and lunged at her boyfriend, "You killed Peter, you killed my little brother! How could you!?" She screeched.

Ludwig didn't do anything about the Frenchie, in fact, he kind of wanted her to kill him at this point. After all, the girl was right: How could he?

"You know what Ludwig!? We're through!" Alex gave her ex. lover a shove before running away crying.

Now the German was on his tenth beer tonight, he still couldn't get it out of his head.

After all, he had become what he feared: a monster.