Alex's Ringtones (Updated)

Matthew- Canadian, Please (I know that you want to be Canadian~)

Alfred- Superman Theme Song (Must I explain?) Though when she's mad at him it becomes American Idiot.

Peter- Can't Wait to be King (She thinks its cute how he tries to be a country, but part of her hopes he stays a micro)

Logan- Raise Me Up (He's always brightens up her day when he comes to see her again)

Leon- I Don't Care (He seems like he doesn't care about anything... then again, every teenage boy that age thinks that)

Michelle- Under The Sea (One of her island country siblings whom loves fish)

Wy- Here's to Never Growing Up (She feels like her baby sister needs to stop trying to be mature)

Dwight- When Can I See You Again (He's her little Australian brother who she's always worrying about seeming he's almost always away)

Zach- See You Again (The two like to sit and talk about what they missed while away from each other)

Arthur- She keeps changing it, but its always a One Direction song, she loves tormenting her dad...

Francis- Fancy (He's so fancy, you already know...)

Ivan- Ain't no Rest for the Wicked (Nothing against the Russian, but she feels the reason he's so cold to most is because he's trying to protect his loved ones

Yao- Kungfu Fighting (His kicks are fast as lightning!)

Natalia- Bombshell Blond (She's crazy and depending on the lighting, she can seem blond)

Yeka- idk. Something...

Ludwig- Fix You (She feels like they're always helping each other through things)

Gilbert- Cause I'm Awesome (That song, is his additude)

Feli- Count on Me (She feels like Feli's there for ANYONE in a heartbeat if needed)

Romano- Mario Theme Song (He's Italian, and sometimes, Alex will call him Luigi to tease him)

Kiku- Keeps changing it, though its always a anime theme

Elizabeta- Do it Like a Dude (Everyone thought she was a boy anyway...)

Roderich- Mozart on Crack

Basch- 21 Guns (He loves guns, and he's nutrual as fuck)

Heracles- The Lazy Song

Dika- Let it Go (She'll never change it)