~One~

LOUIS' POV

"Nice one lads!" I said, getting out of the stage. "This show was huge!"

"Sure thing Tommo!" Niall answered.

"Where we going tomorrow big boy?" Liam asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"LONDON BABY!" I yelled, jumping in his arms.

I was so excited to go back home. I couldn't wait to see my friends and family. I couldn't wait to see Mia, my beautiful girlfriend.

I've just spent two months without her and it was so freaking long. I miss her more than anything.

"Someone can't wait to see his girl" Niall said, smiling at me.

"Damn right Nialler" Zayn agreed.

"I wasn't talking about you big boy but sure" Niall laughed.

"I'll miss ya during this month lads" Zayn said.

"Poor baby" I said laughing. "I'll miss ya too. But hey, let's all enjoy the break!"

"Impossible without you Louis. I'll text ya everyday." Zayn said, smiling.

"Oh me too my man" I said, faking to cry.

"One last group hug before taking the plane boys?" Niall asked, smiling.

We all got together for that last hug as we were heading to the airport. It's always hard leaving my boys, but we all need this time apart sometimes.

Harry didn't even say a word. He couldn't stop looking at me and I could tell that I was the reason for his silence. I could tell that he was still upset at what I said earlier. I had to talk to him.

"Harry, can I talk to you?"

"Sure thing." he said, following me to my dressing room.

______

It's just a start, but it's my first Larry book! I couldn't wait to write about these two :3 hope you'll like it!