~ Eighteen ~

HARRY'S POV

"Come on mate, we're leaving soon" Liam said, sitting at the edge of my bed.

"I don't want to go. I don't want to get on stage tomorrow. I don't want to go to that stupid interview tonight. I don't want to go on that stupid plane. I just want to-"

"Stop it" he cut me off. "What is wrong with you?"

"Are you really asking me that? You know what is wrong with me"

"And what is? Just tell me" I know Liam, he was trying to push me to express my feelings with words, thinking this shit was gonna help me.

"Louis left" I answered.

"So what?" He said and I knew he didn't mean it. "It's affecting me, Niall and Zayn too but we're able to get out of bed."

"You know damn well that it's different for me" He was getting on my nerves.

"Why so?" He asked.

"Are you really that stupid?"

"No Harry, I want to hear it from you."

"What's the point in all this? You already know the answers to your questions." He stayed silent, still looking at me. "Goddamn it Liam, you know that Louis is important for me. He's my best friend and I'm upset because he left like that and damn I just I love him."

"Are you actually accepting the fact that you're in love with Louis?" He asked. I swear I just wanted to hit him.

"You talk like it's an easy thing to do. "

"It's not! I can feel that you guys love each other. Now your main problem is that you guys are scared to show it to the world. I just think that you should be comfortable with your own feelings before telling it to everyone. You guys don't even show this love towards each other because you're scared." He said. He wasn't totally wrong.

"Yes but you know, everything's going to change. They don't want us to be together ." I said, trying to convince myself more than himself.

"Who's they?" He asked.

"You know Liam... Modest, the media, the fans, you guys..."

"And who really cares ? Of course some people won't accept that. Of course you'll have to face bad comments. Modest will just have to deal with it. We have real fans that would support us through whatever we have to go through" tears started rushing down my cheeks. He was right. "And us? Me, Niall and Zayn we'll always be your brothers. We will support you through this. We'll always have your backs. If you're not ready to face this, it's fine. But you'll have to live with the consequences of keeping this love for yourself." He said and I broke down into tears. It was too much for me to handle.

"I love you Liam" I said, falling into his arms.

"Mate, I know it's hard but you're stronger than this. If that's what you both want, we'll be there for you" he said, rubbing my back slowly. "Now please, get out of bed, take a damn shower and just come with me. We'll take that plane and go to that interview. If anything's wrong, I'll be there to answer the questions. If it's too much for you to handle, just ask for a break and go backstage. We can do this mate"

"Okay" I said, slowly standing up.

I'll fight for what I love. I'll fight for who I love.