~Four~

MIA'S POV

I was standing there, in the middle of a huge crowd waiting for the same thing : Louis Tomlinson to arrive. I missed him so much and now, I was only minutes away from seeing him. Me and Louis have been together for about 3 months. Honestly, this has been the best 3 months of my entire life.

Louis is a really good boyfriend. He's always there for me even when he's miles away. Even when he's really busy, he tries to call me once a day. I am really in love with him and I feel like he is the right one for me.

That might sound cheesy but believe me, you'd be cheesy too if you were going out with Louis! He knows how to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world and I thank him everyday for being so freaking perfect.

-Way too many people at the main entrance. Come behind gate 12. They'll let you in and we'll leave by another door. Love x-

My heart was racing in my chest as I was heading to that gate 12. I passed the door and saw him standing there with his body guards, waiting for me. I ran and jumped in his arms.

"Oh hi there my baby girl" he said, holding me tight in his arms. "I've missed you loads and loads and loads" he said, kissing my forehead.

"Oh Louis me too. I love you" I said, kissing him right on the lips.

"I love you twice as much" he said with that cute smile he always has.

"How was the tour?" I asked, still holding him tight while finally exiting the airport.

"It was amazing. The gigs were just totally insane. The crowds were so damn loud and honestly our fans are just absolutely incredible. I couldn't be a happier man." he said, holding my hand.

"I'm so happy for you. You guys deserve all of this. You worked so hard for it." I said, kissing his cheek softly.

"Yes we worked hard, but we wouldn't be here without our fans so I guess they worked hard too." he said, sitting in the back of the car fast enough not to get mobbed again.

"I'm glad to see you're still as humble as when you left" I giggled.

"I'm still exactly the same as when I left." he answered with this perfect smile.

He held me in his arms as we drove back to Doncaster. For a reason, there was a huge silence filling the car. It wasn't awkward. I was just not used to this silence with Louis. Usually, he always has something to say.

"Is anything bothering you baby?" I asked, looking straight at him.

"No?" he answered. "Does it seem like something is bothering me?" he asked, on his guards.

"Well you're not really talkative and you usually are so I was wondering if-"

"Everything is fine" he cut me off. He usually never does that. "Sorry. I'm just extremely tired..." he said, realizing that he was a bit rude. He kissed my forehead and held me tighter against him.

"Okay then, we will take a nap once we get to your place" I said, knowing damn well that something was indeed bothering him.

LOUIS' POV

She was right, something was bothering me. Harry was still on my mind. He never answered my text and that pisses me off because he never does that. I miss him and if he doesn't text me during this one month break, I'll be freaking upset.

He has to respect my decision. I want to live what I have to live with Mia. Then, if it doesn't work out, we'll see. Harry is a romantic and he should know that if a love is meant to be, it will find its way.

Right now, I don't feel ready to give it a shot and it will ruin everything. Being away from him will help me clear my mind on what I truly want. It'll probably help him too as he will understand how fucked up it would be if we were together.

I need to get him out of my head.