~Eight~

~That's why friends should sleep in another bed. And friends shouldn't kiss me like you do.~

LOUIS' POV

"Here's one for you. And one for me" I said, giving him the blanket.

"You're really scared that I'll jump on you aren't you?" he said, looking straight into my eyes.

"Not at all? I just... brought a blanket for everyone? I didn't think about that Hazza" I explained.

"It's fine Lou, I was just kidding" he said, smiling at me.

"I'm on my guards now. Don't mess with me at the moment Hazza please" I laughed.

"Alright boobear" he said, sitting right next to me.

"Oh really Harry? The Notebook again?" I said, not surprised at all since it's one of his favourite movies.

"Well you're always arguing when I put Titanic..." he argued.

"That's because you only put these two" I giggled.

"Because I love them and you asked me to choose the movie" he said, smiling at me.

"Alright Hazza if that makes you happy. Don't be mad when I fall asleep" I laughed.

"Believe me you won't. You'll cry again" he said, winking at me.

"You're always the one crying Styles" I argued.

"I love when you call me Styles. You seem... tougher that way" he said, laughing.

"Oh shut it Harry" I said as he started the movie.

"You know how to shut me up Tomlinson" he said, smiling again.

"Don't call me that way Hazza"

"Or what?" he asked coming closer. He was so provocative tonight...

"You're a tease tonight" I said, pushing him away softly.

"Louis, we could keep it a secret" he whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Me and you. We could do whatever we want, but without saying it. I don't care if you have a girlfriend, I'll wait. But I still need to feel you Louis. I need you" he softly said, coming closer.

"I can't cheat on her" I said, unsure about everything. "It's not my
type at all"

"It's just me, you're not cheating. We're just... really close best-friends I guess? I promise she will never know" he said, playing softly with my hair.

Suddenly, I couldn't handle it anymore. I kissed him. I wanted to. My hands were travelling on his body as I took off his shirt.

"Lou" he moaned. "I want you"

I didn't even have to answer. Our lips locked again as I got on top of him. He was pressing on my crutch as I got harder.

To my surprise, I fell into his arms again. We made love. It was better than ever.

"Louis, I love you" he said, resting his head on my chest as I played with his curls.

I didn't answer, I could not.

I felt good. My body felt good. I needed him.

I felt bad. My mind felt bad. I cheated on my girlfriend. I knew damn well that I had to get used to that. I'm not a cheater. It was the first time.

It wasn't going to be the last one...

_______