~Five~

~Don't fuck with my love, that heart is so cold.~

HARRY'S POV

I miss Lou. I fucking miss Lou. I want to text him but I can't.

He's probably all happy spending time with his freaking girlfriend while I'm here alone, ashamed and suffering. I want him to understand that he needs me more than he thinks he does. The only way to make him understand that is to keep my distance for a while. If he doesn't text, then I won't.

He's a jerk. He honestly is the biggest piece of shit I know. He's the reason why I drank so much tonight. He's the reason why I'm feeling so sick at the moment. He's the reason I'm feeling so lonely.

My phone rang and his face showed up on the screen. Harry, do not answer. Go to hell Louis Tomlinson. I decided to decline his call. Good job hazza.

He called again.

"What the fuck do you want Tommo?!" I answered, taking another sip of vodka.

"Hazza I'm getting worried now. Are you okay?" he asked.

"Like I care. Go back to your girlfriend Louis. Where is she?" I answered back, trying to stay as cold as possible. I could feel alcohol rushing through my veins and messing with my mind.

"Harry you're drunk. Stop drinking would you?" he calmly ask. Fuck you Louis Tomlinson .

"Why so? Do you even care?" I asked, getting even more mad. "I have no order to receive from you. I hate you Louis."

"Please Hazza stop this. I care about you, you're my best mate and-"

"BULLSHIT!" I cut him. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have left me hanging like that. You want to 'go live what you have to live with her' and you expect me to just fucking wait here ! It hurts Louis, it fucking hurts. If you decide to go with her, then just go! But you'll be gone for real and I won't wait for absolutely nothing."

"Alright if that's what you want" he slowly answered. "God damn Harry just give me a chance to figure out how I feel about all of this" he whispered slowly.

"I already gave you your chance. You blew it" I said and hung off.

Wow. Alcohol made me feel so fucking brave.

LOUIS' POV

I couldn't believe it. Harry just completely exploded. He never does that.

It's hard, but I know that I've made the right decision. He means a lot to me but I'm not ready to give up everything for him. Not yet...

"You okay baby?" Mia said, wrapping her arms around me.

"Yes. Harry just called me and he was so drunk. I think something was wrong with him but he's okay now I think" I said, kissing her cheek.

"You guys are so cute together" she giggled. That was the worst thing she could've said.

"Cute? What the heck do you mean?" I asked, pulling away a bit.

"Well your friendship? I just find it adorable. You're always there for each other, that's all?" she said, and I instantly knew that i over reacted.

"Oh well yea thank you" I said, kissing her cheek. She turned around and walked to our room.

I won't be able to hold that secret against her for long...