}{ Chapter Four }{

You finished cleaning up the kitchen and turned to Bard. "I guess we're done." You wiped your hands on your apron.

"Better clean that up, Sebastian won't like it if you look messy for the guest."

You looked down, your white apron had become black with soot. "How do I do that?"

"Find Mey-Rin," he lit a cigarette.

"Okay." You back out of the kitchen and followed the hallways. You turned up a staircase and continued to follow more hallways. You stopped when you heard footsteps, they were light. They could be Mey-Rin's, you thought to yourself as you approached the door. You turned the handle slightly and pushed the door open gently. You peaked your head in.

"Sebastian, get me another cup of tea." The boy's young voice came from inside the room.

You stood behind the door for a second.

"Stop playing around, come here." He was looking at his desk.

You pushed the door opened fully and walked in.

Ciel looked up, "Oh [f/n], what are you doing in here?"

"I was looking for Mey-Rin."

"Oh," he looked down at his work, "well she isn't in here."

"I can see that."

"Then why are you still in my study bothering me?" His eyes stayed focused on his work.

"Because you keep talking to me and I think it's quite rude to ignore people."

He finally looked up, "Then you may go."

You bowed, "Yes Young Master." You quickly walked out of the room and closed the door. "Jeez," you mumbled, "he's a bit rude."

"[f/n]!" Mey-Rin screamed from down the hall. She ran up to you, "The guest has arrived, we must greet him!" She grabbed your hand, then let go when her finger tips turned black. "Oh, we can't have you looking like this when you meet him." She looked at you.

"I don't have to meet him. I can watch from a far."

Mey-Rin nodded her head, "Well you're dirty now, minus well not change into clean clothes for what we're about to do."

"What? Who's 'we'? What exactly are we doing?" You asked her, confused.

She ignored your questions and turned away, "Stay close."

You followed her down the stairs. You found a hiding spot where you could see Bard, Finny, Mey-Rin, and Sebastian. Sebastian opened the door and greeted a fat man with a smile. The others bowed as the man passed by. You watched him and Sebastian walk up the stairs. As soon as they disappeared, you walked out from your hiding spot.

"Alright guys, let's get to work." Bard slapped his fist into his other hand.

Mey-Rin nodded, "I'll be on the roofs." She ran off.

"I'll be outside," Finny ran out the door.

Bard looked at me, "Time to get ready for war sweet cheeks. I'll be in the mansion, looking for any intruders."

"What's going on?" You asked as he turned away.

"A battle." He said without turning to face you, "Get in your position soldier."

You felt the swords you hid in your boots and the gun in your apron. You decided you'd go outside and help Finny on the ground.

You walked out, you couldn't see anyone, but you could hear them. They were in the trees and hiding in the woods. You took out your gun and closed your eyes. You trusted your ears for a moment and shot where the noises came from. You opened them and found three men on the ground.

"Good job [f/n]!" Finny shouted. You cocked your head when you saw the boy holding a large statue in his arms. He threw it into the woods, screaming came from them.

You took out your swords, one in each hand, and ran towards the men running from the woods. They shot at you, you dodged their bullets. You smirked to yourself, "Amateurs."

They kept firing at you, you kept dodging and deflecting their bullets. You came closer, they dropped their guns and got in a fighting stance. You jumped and landed on one guys chest. You pushed back and flipped in the air, coming down and slashing the man's chest opened. "Oops." You said to the other guy, who had a terrified look on his face. "Well, aren't you gonna fight me?" You asked.

The man scrunched his face and threw a punch. You grabbed the arm and twisted it, you heard a satisfying pop and scream before you let go. He cradled his arm, "Who the hell are you?"

"I am merely one hell of a maid." You decided to steal Sebastian's line, you didn't like the way it sounded after it rolled off your tongue.

You focused and went back to business, "Sorry." You slashed opened the man's belly. You watched the two men bleed all over the ground, some blood had gotten on your shoes. You sighed, "Ugh, what a pity, these are brand new."

You shrugged then ran on, looking for more intruders. You spotted three men trying to break in through a door. You ran towards them, they turned around and started firing at you.

"Why must goons always use guns? Why can't it be something more exciting?" You asked as bullets bounced off your weapons.

They kept firing at you.

"Do you boys not talk?" You asked them.

They still didn't answer you.

"How rude." You jumped against the wall and ran on it for a second before dropping right on top of them. You kicked one in the chin, probably breaking his jaw. Then you pushed the hilt of your sword into another ones chest, he stumbled back into the one with the broken jaw. The last one cracked his knuckles. You smiled and put your swords away, "And the dance begins."

You swiped your leg out under him, he jumped and kicked. He missed you. You blocked his punches and kicks until you found an opening. With the lowed part of your palm, you pushed against the man's chest. The force caught him off guard, you swung you leg up and hit his face with the sole of your boot. He fell unconscious.

You took out your swords and looked at the men on the ground, "They didn't tell me if I had to kill anyone." You wiped a bloody sword off with your apron, "I guess I shouldn't wait for an answer," You slashed opened each man's chest.

Not a single drop of guilt filled your mind, you were use to this. After all, you were a killer a day ago.

You ran around the mansion, looking for any others. You didn't see or hear any. As you made your way around the building you saw bodies of men shot or crushed. Who are these people? You thought to yourself.

"[f/n] are you alright?" Finny's voice asked.

"Yes." You answered and stopped in front of him. "Does this type of thing happen often?" You ask.

"Yeah," Finny smiled, "but we always win."

"Oh," you gave him a slight smile. What strange people. You thought. But then again, I am pretty strange myself.
<::::::::::::{===O                                 O===}::::::::::::>
Damn, you a bada$$ girl.

Hope you liked the chapter! If you did, I'd appreciate if you would hit the little star and vote!

An encounter between You and Ciel will come soon!

Thanks for reading!

WTF Black Butler Moment:
Angela and Ash. Just literally, wtf.