}{ Chapter Twelve }{

Jasper looked at you, it seemed like he wanted to slap you. You knew how he felt, you wanted to do the same to him.

"I'll have Sebastian prepare one." Ciel stood up, "Finny!"

Finny whipped his head around and ran towards him. "Yes Master!"

"Please take Jasper to Sebastian and tell Sebastian to find him a nice shirt."

Finny nodded, "Right away Master!" He turned to Jasper, "Please follow me."

You watched them walk away, once they were gone a hand suddenly grabbed your and pulled you further into the garden. You looked at Ciel, he was blushing and rubbing the hand he had held you with.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Last night," Ciel paused, "last night was something."

"Yeah," you said, "I don't normally dress up like a princess and get kidnapped. I mean, that might be a normal for you, but-"

"No," he cut you off, "I mean, like it was something new for me. I felt something, different."

You took a step back, "Well um, you are a teenage boy. So um, I don't really know about that kind of stuff, maybe you should talk to someone of the same gender."

"No!" He blushed, "I mean, I mean. I mean." He slowly lowered his voice. "I don't know what I mean." He moaned, "I'm not good at explaining these sort of things."

"Feelings?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, those stupid things. The things that cloud your mind."

"So what are you feeling?"

Ciel sighed and looked at you again. "I don't know."

You nodded your head, "Last night was something. It was amazing, I felt like royalty. It felt like I was in a story where the princess got to save the prince. But I don't know where the story leads Ciel, that's up to you." You leaned in and paused, your warm breath up against his cheek. "Finish it." You kissed his cheek and started to walk away, "I'd like to know how it ends." You said with your back to him.

"Hiding in the gardens are we?" Mey-Rin greeted you at the door. "Love is in the air! The Young Master finding someone that makes him happy again, how lovely!"

"What are you talking about?"

"The only person that can make The Young Master get so flustered and embarrassed is Sebastian. The Young Master holds a special place in his heart for Sebastian, whether he acknowledges it or not. But now it seems like someone else has the same power over him, meaning that a new spot in his heart has opened." Mey-Rin was sweeping the floor. "My advice to you, is jumped into that spot."

You blushed a little. "Yeah, sure."

"So where is Mr. Phantomhive now?"

"In the gardens. Where's the guest?"

Mey-Rin shrugged, "He walked out the door a second ago, just before you came in. He said something about finishing a game with the Young Master."

"Oh, I should see if they need anything." You walked back out the doors, then started running down the path. He better not pull anything, you thought as you raced along the gravel.

You were so busy focusing on where you were going, you didn't look at what was coming. Jasper threw himself out from behind a bush and landed on you. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He whispered, venom seeping out from his voice. "We are suppose to kill that kid, not fall in love with him. Besides, what happened to me? What happened to the feelings you had for me?" He was sitting on your stomach, holding your arms down with his hands.

"You're a freaking idiot. You honestly thought I'd love you after you tried to have me killed?" You threw him off of you and jumped on him in the same position he was in. "I went along with the idea because you were my family. You were family. You helped me live when I had nothing to live for. You helped me survive on the streets, you loved me when I thought I'd never know such a thing. Now I do! I don't need your pathetic ass in my life anymore Jasper, go to hell." You got off of him and walked away.

"I'm gonna kill that brat [f/n], and then I'm going to kill you!" He said loud enough for you to hear.

You snapped your head back around, "Really? Cause if you lay one finger on him, so help me, I will send you to the depths of hell and you will never see the light of day again." You kicked gravel at him, "Leave Jasper, your fight is over. Go mesmerize some other helpless girl." You turned around and left him.

You wiped the sweat off your forehead. Shit, you thought. You looked around the gardens for Ciel, he wasn't there. He's probably gone back inside, you thought and sighed as you walked back.

"[f/n]! Come to the kitchen now!" You saw Finny disappear down a hall. You walked off after him into the kitchen. "The Master has a surprise guest coming this evening. Sebastian told us that it's an old friend, the Master doesn't have any friends. This is going to be exciting!" Finny's smile spread across his face.

"So like a childhood friend?" You asked.

"Yeah, she stops by sometimes. She's a bit annoying, but you get use to her." Bard said.

"It's a girl?"

"Lady Elizabeth." Mey-Rin spoke, "She'll be here any moment, we have to go greet her!" Mey-Rin ran out of the kitchen. You followed her and the other servants.

A girl, Ciel's only friend is a girl? You thought.

A carriage stopped before you, Finny opened the door. "Where's Ciel!" A surprisingly loud voice popped out of the carriage. A girl with waist long golden-blonde hair jumped out of the car. She wore her hair in two long drills, they bounced with excitement.

Oh please, you thought and roll your eyes.

She ran up to everyone individually and squeezed them, "You're all so cute!" She turned around and faced you. She tilted her head, "Why you're new. Ciel got a new maid without telling me? How rude of him." She walked closer, "But at least he picked out a cute one!" She screamed and jumped on you, knocking the air out of your lungs. "Lady Elizabeth, but please call me Lizzy." She held out a hand for you. You shook it.

How can that boy stand her? I've only had three seconds of her and I'm about to blow my head off. You thought while taking in deep breaths of air to fill your empty lungs.

You heard a chuckle and turned around. Sebastian was standing in front of the main entrance laughing at you. It was like he had read your mind or something.

Ciel stood next to him, "Lizzy?" He said, not bothering to cover his surprise. The way he spoke didn't sound like he was very happy about her visiting.

"Ciel!" She screeched and extended his name. She ran towards him and jumped him. The Pansy fell under her weight.

"Lizzy get off of me!" Ciel stood up and brushed the dirt off his clothes. "What are you doing here?"

"Surprising you silly! We must have a ball! With all these cute people around how can we not?" Lizzy spun around, "Can we have a ball Ciel? Please?"

Ciel rolled his eyes, "I'm busy tonight."

"Then tomorrow! We can invite the whole world! I'll get to pick out everyone's attire, it'll be fun!"

It was silent as Ciel thought. He finally spoke up, "Sebastian, make invitations and send them out tonight. Lizzy, go to the dress room with Mey-Rin and pick out the outfits you'd like us to wear." Ciel's face didn't look too happy about playing dress up, but then he covered it and turned, "Bard cook us something and Finny do something in the gardens." He finally looked at you, "[f/n], clean the house."
<::::::::::::{===O                                 O===}::::::::::::>
So, Jasper's out...or is he? Lizzy has come to annoy everyone with her need for cuteness. Your relationship status has been put in the hands of Ciel. Finally, Sebby will be gone for a few hours and you'll have Ciel all to yourself, what will you do?

WTF Black Butler Moment:
When Lizzy became a doll and then was returned back human form. What? I was so confused. Like did she even realize? They act as if it never happened.