}{ Chapter Eleven }{

"Tell me everything!" Mey-Rin screamed and fell on you, waking you up. "Tell me about the ball and how you and Ciel found love there!"

You sat up, knocking her over. "What? We did not find love, we simply completed the Queen's assignment."

"Oh come on, I've already heard the news from Sebastian." Mey-Rin stood up, "You both were falling for each other. Ah, young love!" She spun around, "Off we go now."

You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes and shook your head. You got out of bed and got ready for the day. It was only your third day working on the estate and you've already killed intruders, maybe sorta kinda fallen for Ciel, agreed to kill Ciel, and helped the Queen keep people safe. You better get some sort of raise.

There was a knock on your door, maybe it was Mey-Rin coming back for something. You walked over and opened it.

"Alright, let's get this over with [f/n]. I can't just sit in bed for a few days. I gave them a date, if he isn't dead by then, then we won't get our pay." Jasper pushed his way into the room. His hand was on your chest, you fell on to the bed.

"What?"

"We have to kill Ciel soon, before you get attached to these people, before they find out, before all of the money offered to us is gone." His charismatic glow had disappeared, this was the Jasper that had left you for dead.

"No, we are not killing him now." You got up and pushed past him. "I've got to get to work, we can talk later." You left Jasper standing alone in your room, probably out for blood now.

"Hey [f/n], how was the ball with the Master?" Bard said with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

"Yeah! I heard it was magical!" Finny threw his hands in the air.

"It was alright." You lied, it actually was like what Finny had said, magical.

"The guest will be joining us for breakfast." Sebastian said to all of you.

All of your heads went down and then came back up. Sebastian walked away, not giving any orders. "So, we just go to the dining room?"

Finny shrugged but walked to the room. You and the others followed. Jasper walked in smiling, he sat at the very end of the table. He winked at Mey-Rin as he walked by you. She blushed and turned away. You rolled your eyes and followed him to his seat. "You better not try to pull something." You whispered harshly into his ear.

Sebastian walked in and held the door opened for Ciel. Ciel glanced at you quickly then looked down. Did you see a hint of pink on his cheeks?

Sebastian cleared his throat, you looked to your left and saw him standing there. You moved over and watched him put a plate of food in front of Jasper. Jasper licked his lips, "Mr. Phantomhive, Ciel, can I call you Ciel?"

Ciel glared at him.

"I'm taking that as a yes. I thank you for your hospitality. For taking me in after I was stabbed." Jasper was chewing with his mouth opened, gross. "I mean, any other rich guy probably would've left me for dead. But you, you Ciel Phantomhive have the heart of a child. No way could you leave me to die."

"You'd be surprised." Ciel deadpanned.

"Oh come on, you run a toy company, keep the streets safe. You have a heart of gold." Jasper's hand reached for the knife next to him. "I bet you save people all the time." His fingers wrapped around the silverware. "I bet-"

You noticed and threw your body onto him. "Oh dear!" You yelled, "I'm so sorry sir! My foot tripped over a lace, what an idiot I am." You raised an eyebrow at him.

The knife in his hand had fallen to the ground. "It's fine," he said with a smile.

"I apologize for [f/n]'s behavior. She is quite the klutz." Sebastian was suddenly behind you with his hand over your shoulder.

"Everything is fine, just as long as she doesn't do something like that again." He eyed you and laughed at the same time.

"I assure you she won't." Sebastian grinned.

"Mr.-" Ciel stopped and realized he didn't know his guest's surname.

"Jasper, just call me Jasper."

"Jasper, do you have anywhere to be?"

"Not at the moment, I was going to visit some friends." Jasper continued to chew with his mouth open.

"I see and why don't you go-"

Sebastian cut Ciel off, "The Phantomhive household welcomes you. You can stay as long as you please, we can also call someone for you."

Jasper looked at you, "The friends I came to visit are off a bit. They're kinda acting funny. Hopefully they'll start thinking straight."

"Is that how you were hurt." Ciel asked.

"Yup, got some crazy friends." Jasper laughed.

Ciel put his knife down, "Do you know how to play chess?"

Jasper tilted his head in surprise. "Chess? Yeah, love the game."

"Sebastian, set up a game in the courtyard." Ciel dabbed his mouth with a napkin.

Ciel and Jasper finished their meal and walked outside. They sat down in front of a table with a wooden Chess Board set up. You had followed them out, Sebastian was no where in sight.

"Before we start, I must say I don't always play by the rules." Ciel said.

"Of course you don't, when you play by the rules nothing fun comes out of the game." Jasper smirked.

You watched their hands move across the board as they played. Their eyes searching for a quick victory. You eyed Jasper's hand as it gripped the queen hard. In a quick second it flew up, aiming for Ciel's neck. Before it was halfway there, you grabbed his wrist and took out a handkerchief. "You have a stain on your arm." You wiped his shirt. "It seems like you might have to change it."

Ciel, oblivious to what was happening, knocked over Jasper's king and looked up. "I've won."
<::::::::::::{===O O===}::::::::::::>
So this was kind of a filler chapter. I mean, It kind of gave you a hint that Ciel is still thinking of you. It also shows that Jasper (yuck) is done waiting and that you're confused about your situation with Ciel, so you don't want to make any rash decisions.

But yeah. So I hope you liked the chapter and if you did please give it a vote. I'd appreciate it!

WTF Black Butler Moment:
"I am merely one hell of a deer." Bassy with the deer head on.

The Master's Chess Piece [Black Butler X Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara