}{ Chapter Eight }{

There was a knock on your door. You blinked opened your eyes and looked at Mey-Rin. She shrugged and got up. You grabbed your gun and pointed as she turned the nob.

"[f/n] please put the gun down. There's business you must attend to." Sebastian's voice filled the room.

"Sebastian!" Mey-Rin screamed while covering herself. Even though she was wearing a full body nightgown. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to fetch Miss [f/n] for the Young Master."

Mey-Rin turned around to look at you, her face was as red as a tomato. She stepped away from the door. You sat up a little straighter, "The Master wishes to see you in his study in five minutes. Please don't be late." Sebastian turned on his heels and walked away.

"Jeez, does that guy ever crack a smile?" You threw your covers off yourself. You got ready in the bathroom, then you walked over to the closet and grabbed a uniform. After you put it on you did your shoes and pulled on a pair of pitch black gloves. "See yah." You walked out the door.

You made your way to the study and knocked. The door opened, Sebastian greeted you with a smile. You almost cringed, it was weird. You walked in and stood in front of Ciel's desk. "You wished to see me?"

"Yes, I have an assignment for you. Usually I don't want my servants working with me, I prefer them protecting my home. But for this job I need a young lady and I'm not dressing as one again."

What, you thought.

"The Master did make such a cute girl though. Shame that he isn't dressing as one again." Sebastian said.

What, Ciel is a cross dresser? You thought.

Ciel glared past you at Sebastian then calmly looked back at you. "There are young girls going missing and then turning up dead a few days after. It's my job to find out what is happening to them. It seems like they are being kidnapped then killed. But I'm not sure what happens to them in the few days they're missing."

You nodded your head, "You want me to be bait."

"Exactly, it seems that each of the dead girls were invited to this ball." He pushed an invitation towards you. "I need you to go to it and grab the kidnapper's attention."

"Will you be going?" You asked. You hid your shock to Ciel being perfectly fine with putting you in danger.

"Yes, I will be accompanying you as your" Ciel stopped and blushed a little, "date."

"Young Master, that is no way you should ask out a young lady." Sebastian cut in, making Ciel blush even more.

"I figure that you having me as an escort would make you more noticeable."

You raised an eyebrow, You think I ain't noticeable. You thought to yourself. "Of course I'll help, only I don't have anything suited for a ball to wear."

"I'll get Sebastian on that."

You sat in a large room next to Ciel. Your legs were swinging in front of you as you waited for Sebastian to return. Ciel sat on the couch next to you. His legs were crossed and his eye was fixated on the wall. Sebastian walked into the room holding a dress. "Miss [f/n], your dress. I do hope I picked out something to your liking."

You walked behind the privacy screen and hung your dress up. You frowned when you noticed that most of the screen was white. Ciel and Sebastian were probably watching you, pervs. You shook the thought out of your mind and faced the mirror. You started undressing, trying to ignore the scars imprinted on your body. You turned to the dress and took it out of it's cover, you gasped in awe. It was beautiful, simple, but beautiful. The dress was long, brushing against the floor. The waist was clinched in a bodice style. There were no straps, it was made of silk and some other soft material, and the dress had lace trimmings. The dress itself was white, but black lace trimming surrounded the bottom of the dress. The lace repeating a simple patter. The skirt, unlike most ball gowns, didn't poof up as much. Tied around the waist was a silk black bow. Then the bodice was white and the top of the dress also had black lace trimming around it. The black lace trailed around the top of the dress.