}{ Chapter Ten }{

You sat back, relaxing a little. It seemed like this may take a while, better not to waste your strength. Ciel sat next to you, staring at the Viscount. If one eye could make you feel as if you were about to be murdered, you wondered what two eyes would make you feel like.

"When I first saw you two enter, I thought my eyes were deceiving me. I thought, 'My luck isn't this good. Ciel Phantomhive and a lovely rose at my dance! How they'll make me money.' Then I watched you two dance. You both were so focused on each other. The way you danced and looked at each other was beautiful. It was like you were both one artist concentrating on creating a masterpiece on the dance floor. Trust me, you did." The Viscount was smiling, looking at both of you.

You looked at Ciel, his lip had stopped bleeding but dried blood ran down his chin.

"Don't worry my lovely rose, nothing bad will happen to you and your precious prince. I promise to try and sell you together. I would hate to split you both up."

"Where are you taking us?" You asked.

"To a show, and you two are the main act." His purple eyes sparkled at the thought. "We are almost here." He reached for something next to him, "Please sit still, I am going to tie this around your face.

He tried a black masquerade mask around your eyes. There was a white rose on the side of the mask. You watched him put the same masquerade mask on Ciel, only it was white and had a black rose on it. Then he put on a gold mask. The eye openings allowed you the see. How stupid, you thought. The mask only covered your temple and the bridge of your nose.

"We're here!" The Viscount jumped up and clapped, "Come now, the show can't begin without you." He grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the carriage. Men grabbed Ciel and dragged him behind you. They brought you to a room. "The love birds shall share a cage." The Viscount pushed you into a giant silver bird cage, Ciel came stumbling in after you. The men locked the cage and then left the room.

You looked around the room, there were more cages. It was dark, but your eyes were starting to adjust. You saw young girls in ball gowns trapped in cages.

"Are you alright?" You asked.

The girl in the cage next to you nodded her head.

"What do they do to you?" You tried to sound scared.

Someone from across the room spoke, "They try to sell you. If you don't sell for a few days, then they say you're free. They just let you go."

You looked at Ciel, now you both knew what was going on. "Now can I get us out of here?"

"Sebastian will get us ou-" Ciel was cut off by the cage suddenly shaking. You started to rise up from the floor into the ceiling. The cage stopped, it was dark. Then suddenly a bright light was turned on, fixated on the cage you were in.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I welcome you to tonight's show. Our main performance is Ciel Phantomhive and his lady." The crowd gasped when they saw you both.

"Why does this man keep calling me your lady?" You whispered.

"We'll start the bid now. Whoever wins get this lovely key to their cage!" The Viscount held out a key.

The crowd and the Viscount were busy trying to sell you or outbid one another. You took this opportunity to slip out of the rope holding your wrist together. You looked at Ciel, you weren't going to sit around and wait for Sebastian. You took the sword out of your boot and reached your hand out of the cage. Honestly, this man is an idiot. You thought as you stabbed his calf. He screamed and fell right in front of you. The key fell to the floor, you reached and grabbed it, then threw it to Ciel. Once again the crowd gasped, but this time it was at your escape.

You grabbed Ciel's hand and pulled him across the stage to the Viscount. "I'll be taking this back." You pulled the sword out of the man's leg. He screamed. "Come on, we've got to go." Ciel was standing there, stunned by the escape. You pulled him off the stage, running past the men and women in masks. You both burst through the theater doors.

"Sebastian would've sa-" Ciel start, but you cut him off.

"Shut up about Sebastian already. I'm sure he would've saved us, but please Ciel. You can't rely on that man for everything. Sometimes you have got to take opportunity at hand!" You said. You still had Ciel's hand in yours. Your hair was becoming undone, slowly falling to your shoulders in curls. You both still had your masks on.

You suddenly lurched forwards, Ciel fell on top of you. You looked at him, he looked down at you blushing. You didn't have time to pause and have a romantic moment. You rolled him off of you and started running again, pulling him along. "My shoe fell off!" He yelled.

"This must be some sick version of Cinderella." You muttered.

You both burst out the entrance. You both stood there facing it, waiting for someone to come out. The doors started to open, a familiar face appeared.

"You're late, I had to run." Ciel said with annoyance.

"Your low stamina amuses me." You smiled at Ciel.

"I'm sorry Young Master, there was a terrible incident at the ball. They were serving-"

Ciel cut him off, "I don't care what they were serving. Did you take care of it?"

"Yes. The authorities will be arriving soon, we must take our leave." Sebastian picked up Ciel in one arm then you up in the other.

"Hold on, you took out all those people in there?"

"Yes, what kind of butler would I be if I couldn't?"

You held onto his neck, "A normal one."

Sebastian smiled, "But you see I am not just a butler, I am one hell of a butler."

"Yeah, I get it. You love using your catch phase."

Ciel was rolling his eye at you both, "Let's go, now."

"Yes My Lord." Sebastian jumped up, soaring over buildings. Landing on them and then jumping off them to another.

You held on to Sebastian tight, amazed at what he was doing. I guess he is one hell of a butler, you thought. As the three of you soared through the night sky, you looked up and watched the stars above you pass by.

"You both were excellent dance partners." Sebastian spoke, "You should've seen the way people were looking at you. It was like they were seeing a magnificent rose blossom right in front of their very eyes."
<::::::::::::{===O                                 O===}::::::::::::>
This isn't the best chapter, but I hope you like it anyways.

Yes I realize I took this idea from Black Butler. But I like the idea of it giving you a chance to have a Ciel moment and getting to show him that you're a bada$$ at the same time.

WTF Black Butler Moment:
Hannah's boobs.