}{ Chapter Five }{

You walked into the mansion. The fat man who had arrived a half hour ago was running down the stairs. His face was red from furry. "I don't understand! I had tens of men outside!" He looked at you. His eyes were drawn to the blood stains on your apron. You covered them up. He ran to the door, "Who the hell are you Ciel Phantomhive?" With that, he opened the door, jumped in his carriage and fled.

You heard a single laugh come from the stairs. You looked up, Ciel was shaking his head. "What an idiot." He started to walk up the stairs, "Sebastian, bring me some tea."

Sebastian bowed to his master's back. "Certainly sir." He walked down to you and the others, he gave you all a slight nod before disappearing down a hall.

Mey-Rin turned to you, "Let's get you cleaned up." She put her thumb on your cheek, "There was some blood there."

You shyly smiled and covered your cheek, "Oh." You followed her back to the room you woke up in and put on a clean uniform. You opened one of the dresser's draws and found a stack of black gloves, you tried a new pair on and threw the stained one on the ground. They fit perfectly.

You walked out of the room, Mey-Rin was waiting for you. "We should go set the dinner table."

You nodded and followed the other maid down the long hall. You entered a ginormous room with a long table running down the middle of it. Sebastian was standing over it, cleaning a fork. When he put it back down, you thought your eyes had played a trick on you because you thought you had seen the fork literally sparkle.

"Ah, Mey-Rin and [f/n]." Sebastian looked at you, "No need to set the table, I've already done that. I also have prepared dinner for the Young Master."

If he does all the work around here, what do the people with the actual job positions do? You thought.

"[f/n], can you please tell the Young Master that his dinner is ready?" Sebastian asked.

You realized he was talking to you, "Yeah of course." You turned around and left the large room. You made your way up the stairs and down the hallways until you came to Ciel's office. You knocked on the door, "Master?"

Nobody answered you call.

You knocked again, "Sir, are you in there?"

Again, no answer came.

You pushed the door opened and walked in. Ciel Phantomhive was at his desk. You advanced towards him, realizing that he was asleep in his chair. You smiled at his soft expression, the few times you had seen him, his face looked gloomy and stiff. Being the Queen's Guard Dog and running a business must be tiring for him since he is only a boy. He probably doesn't get must rest either with men trying to kill him all the time, you speculated. You stood in front of his desk, "Sir."

He was jolted awake from the sound of your voice. He suddenly realized you were watching him and he immediately sat up straighter. "Yes, [f/n], what do you need?"

"I came to inform you that your dinner is ready."

He stood up and straightened his jacket, "Right, thank you." He walked out of the room, you followed him to the dining room. You stood next to the other servants and watched the boy eat. Sebastian stood next to him, telling him some sort of list. You weren't listening, you were focusing on keeping your stomach from growling. You efforts didn't work though. Everyone looked at you as your stomach rumbled.

You blushed, "Excuse me."

Ciel looked up from his dinner, "You may leave to eat."

"Oh no, its fine, I can wait."