}{ Chapter Six }{

"I have a few rules." You said to him.

"What would they be love?"

"No one other than the Earl gets hurt, the other servants stay alive. Also, make no contact with me, there's something off about that butler that always hangs around the boy. I don't want him suspecting anything. But if you do make contact with me because you're a bastard and never listen, be careful around the servants on the estate." You warned him.

He smiled, "It's just a maid, gardener, cook, and butler. They can't be that dangerous."

"This morning we killed over twenty people in a few minutes."

"Oh."

You nodded your head, "Yeah, 'oh'. I've got to get going or they'll think something's up."

"Kay," he pecked your cheek before jumping into the trees, "be safe." He disappeared deeper into the woods.

"[f/n]? Are you alright in there?" Finny called.

"Yeah!" You emerged from the bushes, "The ball was caught under a thorn bush or something."

"We have to go, Tanaka's been calling us in." Bard said with a cigarette sticking out the corner of his mouth.

"Who?"

"He's another butler." Mey-Rin said.

"Oh."

You followed them back into the mansion, an old man was waiting for the four of you when you walked in. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Ho, ho, ho." He smiled.

"Uh," you looked at the others, they acted like how he just greeted you wasn't weird. "Merry Christmas?"

Bard laughed and clapped you on the back. "You're a funny girl."

"[f/n], please draw the Young Master's bath." Sebastian's voice came from the top of the stairs.

As usual, he appeared out of nowhere. I should put a bell on that man, you thought, he'd sound like a cat though.

"I wouldn't want a bell around my neck, but if you bring me some kittens that'd be wonderful." He walked away, leaving you baffled. It seemed like he just read your mind, but that's an absurd idea.

Before he disappeared you called after him. "Mr. Sebastian, I have a problem. You see, I'm not that great of an artist, so I don't know how I'll manage to draw a bath." You smiled and blinked your eyes.

He rolled his, "Clever." He continued walking away from you.

"Better not get on that guy's bad side." Bard puffed out smoke.

You shrugged and walked up the stairs, leaving the four servants behind. You walked into a grand bathroom and looked at the tub. "How do you draw a bath?" You asked yourself out loud. "Is there a certain temperature?" You reached over and turned the faucet. After a while you stick your hand in and felt the waters warmth, "That seems okay." You rested the wet hand on the side of the tub and reached to the faucet. "Crap!" Your hand slipped out from under you and you splashed into the bath.

Small hands grabbed your shoulders and pulled you out from under the water. You gasped for air and looked up, "Mr. Phantomhive." You wiped your eyes. "I'm so sorry," you looked at the floor around you, "I've gotten the floor all wet. I'll clean it up immediately." You started to stand up.

"Are you alright [f/n]?"

"Yeah I'm fine." You noticed that the sleeves of his jacket were soaked. "I've gotten your jacket wet too. Please forgive me." You bowed while still standing in the tub.

"It's alright." His voice was monotoned.

You started to get out of the bathtub, but slipped. This was so unlike you, you were an assassin. Assassins don't fall into bathtubs. But then again, assassins don't draw baths for little boys.

Ciel caught you in his arms, you looked into his eye, he looked into yours. You both stood there for a moment, looking at each other. You felt like you were swimming in his deep blue eyes, but then it felt like someone had grabbed you out of the water all of a sudden.

"Master? Are you alright?" Sebastian's voice crashed into you like an ocean's wave, washing you up on shore. Far away from Ciel.

You stood straight and played with you wet [h/c] hair. Water dropped off of you, making the floor wetter.

"Everything is fine Sebastian, though you could've been quicker in getting here. Then [f/n] might had not gone for a swim."

Sebastian looked at you. "[f/n] go dry off, I'll take care of the Young Master now."

You nodded your head and started to walk out of the bathroom, but then something pulled you back in. "[f/n]." Ciel called. You looked back at him. "Here," he threw a plush white towel at you, it landed on your head, covering your eyes.

You grabbed it and wrapped it around yourself. "Thank you sir." Then you quickly walked away.

"[f/n]!" A high pitched voice called after you. You turned around, Mey-Rin was running towards you. "What happened?"

"I fell into the Lord's tub." You used the towel to squeeze water out of your hair. "I'm going to change, again." You wandered back to the room you shared with Mey-Rin and put on a new outfit. "Third times the charm." You also grabbed a new pair of black gloves.

You walked into the kitchen where the other servants were cleaning and hanging out. Mey-Rin was standing on top of a chair on her tippy toes as she put away dishes. She wobbled and screamed. Finny and you ran towards her. She fell and dishes started to fly in the air. Finny jumped and grabbed her before she hit the ground. You jumped into the air and, like some sort of demon or something, quickly grabbed all the plates out of the air before they could crash into the ground. You landed, "Maybe you should get new glasses?" You suggested to Mey-Rin.

She grabbed her glasses and looked appalled. "These glasses? Never! The Young Master gave me these! I will never get rid of them!" She yelled, but not totally at you.

"I was just suggesting. Are you okay?" You asked her, she nodded her head. "Good." You stood on top of the chair and started to put away the dishes that had escaped death's door a moment ago.

The five of you stood in the kitchen making small talk. Once in a while Tanaka would throw in a little, "Ho, ho, ho." As he sat and sipped steaming hot tea.

You looked out the small window, it was raining hard, but you could still see a figure wandering around. It was clutching something on its side.

"Do you see that person?" You pointed out the window.

"Yeah, maybe we should get Sebastian." Bard spoke.

"Can't, he's bathing the Master." Finny said.

Ciel gets bathed like a two year old? Is this what rich people spend their money on? You thought.

One of the bells in the kitchen rang. The five of you instantly shot up and ran towards the door.

"Should we open it?" Finny whispered.

"I don't know, Sebastian usually is in charge of who does and does not enter." Mey-Rin whispered back.

"Get ready." You pushed past them. Out the corner of you saw the servants pull out a weapon or brace themselves for whatever was behind the door. You took a deep breath in and opened the door.

A familiar annoying face greeted you. "Help," it croaked and fell the the ground. The hand he held on the side fell and let blood get on the carpet.

Great, now I'm going to have to clean blood up. Blood is so hard to clean up. You thought irritatedly.
<::::::::::::{===O                                 O===}::::::::::::>
First real Ciel encounter. I hope you liked it. There will be more.

Please keep reading and vote!

Thanks!

WTF Black Butler Moment:
Claude's organism after tasting Ciel's blood.