}{ Chapter Eighteen }{

(A/N: There are a few bad words)

You held onto Ciel's hand as he walked through the garden with you. It was quiet.

"[f/n], can I ask you a question?" Ciel stopped to look at you.

"Of course Young Master."

"Please, don't call me Young Master. It makes me feel...dirty because of my feelings for you. Just call me Ciel."

You nodded your head, "Of course Ciel."

"Do you," he paused, "do you like me?"

"Why of course, you gave me a home and a place where I feel I belong."

"No, I mean like do you like me."

You thought for a minute. Of course you liked him. He made you feel good. He made you feel happy and alive. "Where is this suddenly coming from?"

Ciel stepped closer to you. "I've decided that I can't coward away from my fears. I've realized that I need to open up to people in order to...enjoy life a little more. And throughout all those thoughts, I realized that you are the reason why I've started to enjoy living."

You didn't know what to say. All of this came out of nowhere. "Ciel, I do like you." You whispered.

"You do? Really?" Ciel placed his forehead against yours.

"I really do like you."

Ciel tilted your chin up and placed his lips on yours. You were a little shocked. You didn't think he would make such a bold move. He cupped you face in his hands. Then he leaned back, "You are so beautiful, so, so beautiful."

Suddenly, the atmosphere changed. Ciel pushed you up against a tree and hungrily grabbed at you. His lips touching your neck, his fingers ran along your back.

You froze. What was happening? You weren't use to this side of Ciel. You've never seen this version of him.

His fingers continued to search your back, then Ciel had found what he was looking for. He quickly untied your dress and ripped it off your body. You slapped his cheek and covered yourself. "What the hell Ciel!" It was like he had turned into an animal.

He licked his lips. "You're so damn beautiful." He moved closer to you.

You kicked him in the stomach. "Stop it! Get away!"

"I thought this is what you like? A dangerous man. A disgusting repulsive man."

"Where is this coming from?"

"I thought you liked boys like Jasper." Ciel loosened the bow tie on his neck. "Everything you've said to me has been a lie, hasn't it?" He unbuttoned the top of his shirt. "You were sent to kill me. You never liked me. No one has ever liked me." He threw his head back and laughed. "You had me for awhile, you really did. I really did think that I was in love with you." He tilted his head to the side and gave you a deadly stare.

"What? What are you talking about?" You pretended not to know what he was talking about. You knew it wouldn't help though.

"Don't play innocent with me [f/n], we both know you aren't. You're a killer and a liar. You'll never be innocent."

Your worst fears were coming true. Ciel found out what you were doing behind his back. "How do you know?"

Ciel smiled, "That man who kidnapped me. He said that you weren't to trust. He said that you were going to kill me. I didn't believe him at first. I thought he was an insane man, but you can never be too careful so I had Sebastian spy on you."

You reached for your dress and pulled it back on. "I wasn't going to kill you. I turned Jasper away. I wasn't going to hurt you. I promise you that Ciel." You tried to calm him down.

"Liar. They're always liars!" Ciel screamed into the air, you weren't really sure who he was screaming at. "How dare you come into my home. How dare you befriend my servants. How dare you get close to me! You are no longer wanted [f/n], go away. You aren't needed anymore. I don't need a repulsive bitch in my manor anymore."

You tightened your fists. "You don't know what you're talking about."

"I don't do I?" Ciel smirked, "That's funny."

"You have no idea what I've gone through Ciel! So what? I'm a liar and a killer, but that's kept me going through the years. It's kept me alive. I don't get close to people. I don't have feelings for people because people always end up abandoning you. Then I came here and I felt welcomed. It felt like I was part of a family. I fell in love too. The real kind of love. Not the fake shit. The kind that makes me feel so good I can't even explain it." You stepped forward, "But then you found out. Everything I had built has now been torn down."

"You did this to yourself." Ciel took a step closer to you. "You deserve it too." He spat at you.

You don't know what happened. All you knew was that something had snapped inside of you. You lunged at Ciel. You grabbed his neck. You threw him on the ground. "You fucking brat."

Ciel chuckled, "Go on. Kill me."

You tighten your grip on his throat.

"That's right, kill him." Jasper's voice suddenly appeared behind you. "Suck the life out of him."

You squeezed Ciel's neck.

"End his miserable life." Jasper whispered into your ear.

Ciel's eyes widened, he struggled against you.

"Kill him [f/n], go on, do it."

You watched the boy you thought you loved gasp for air. You watched Ciel's struggling come to an end. You watched the life drain from his eye.

Jasper chuckled and patted your shoulder. "Well done. You killed the boy you risked your neck for."

You let go of Ciel's neck at looked at his lifeless body. What did you just do? Your hands were shaking. Tears were streaming from your eyes. What did you just do?

Jasper knelt down besides you and pulled you into a hug. "There, there [f/n]. Everything will be just fine."

You let him wrap his arms around you. You stared at your hands. They had no marks of taking Ciel's life, but killing him had cut you heart up into tiny little pieces.

Jasper's arms shifted behind you. You didn't notice. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain sear down your back. Jasper held you tighter, digging the knife deeper into your back. "Thanks for making my job easier." He pulled the knife out and pushed you away from him.

You fell besides Ciel's still body. Jasper stood over you. "Nice knowing you [f/n], wish things could've turned out better." He started walking away then stopped and turned around, "I think I will take up your idea of memorizing some other innocent girl. Just this time I'll make her understand the importance of family and loyalty." Jasper then walked into the forest, hopefully never to be seen again.

You coughed and stared at the clear blue sky. What did I just do? You thought to yourself. Your vision started to darken. You just killed Ciel Phantomhive, that's what you just did. That was your last thought before you fell into darkness.
<::::::::::::{===O                                 O===}::::::::::::>
Hope you enjoyed to chapter and keep reading! Thanks and don't forget to vote!

Well...you just killed Ciel.

WTF Black Butler Moment:
Sebastian's joke for the Undertaker. I wanna know