}{ Chapter Seven }{

"Oh look, he's been attacked!" Mey-Rin pointed out. She pushed past you and pulled the boy through the door. "Close the door [f/n]." You did.

Bard rolled the boy onto his back, "Stab wound, deep but not fatal. He should be fine after a few days rest. He probably lost some blood though."

You nodded your head.

"Go get Sebastian," Bard pointed to the stairs, "we'll clean the kid up." Bard then looked at the bloody carpet, "And we'll clean the floor before Sebastian can have a chance to kill us."

You ran up the stairs. "What an idiot," you mumbled under your breath. You decided this situation would look best if you looked worried and rushed. So instead of knocking, you barged through the door. "Sebastia-" you screamed and covered your eyes.

Ciel was standing in the tub, without a towel covering him.

"Yes [f/n]," Sebastian said nonchalantly.

"Um," you still held your hands over your eyes, "a wounded boy came to our steps."

"You may uncover your eyes now." Sebastian spoke to you, then turned to Ciel. "I'll go see what's going on."

"Wait." Ciel said, but Sebastian kept walking.

You stood staring at him. "Uh, sorry."

Ciel looked as red as a tomato.

"I'll just go."

Ciel glared at you.

"Bye." You walked out of the room, then ran down the rest of the hall. Crap, saw the kid naked, you thought as you ran down the stairs.

"Why do you always insist on calling the Young Master a 'kid' or 'boy'? You are the same age aren't you?" Sebastian's voice emerged from the shadows.

"I don't know, I guess. But I have more experience than him, the kid still gets bathed like a baby." You faced him.

"He has a lot more experience in the world than you think he does."

"He's the Queen's puppet. Of course he has experience with bad guys."

Sebastian tilted his head slightly. "Then what makes you two so different?"

"I could give you few physical features, but I'm sure your mommy has given you that talk by now." You smiled at him, "There's a lot you don't know about me."

"Well it's my job to find out." He turned away, his back facing you. "The guest is resting. If he needs anything you will tend to him." Sebastian walked away.

"Yes, yes of course." You put on your best snobby male voice. You shook your head and returned to your room.

"You're back!" Mey-Rin shouted.

"Yeah," you yawned.

"You must be very tired, after all your first day was pretty busy."

"Yeah," you had already thrown on a night gown.

"I guess you should go to bed now since we have an early morning."

"Uh huh." You mumbled as you brushed your teeth.

"I guess I should go to sleep now too." Mey-Rin took down her hair.

"Yeah, cool." You had already tucked yourself in and was drifting off to sleep.

"[f/n]," someone whispered into your ear, "the guest is awake and calling for assistance." Hands shook you awake.

Delirious from sleep, you grabbed the gun from under your pillow, shot up in your bed and pointed.

"It's me!" Mey-Rin's voice rang through your ears.

You rubbed your eyes. It was dark in your room, you could barely make out her figure. "Oh, sorry." You put the gun down, "What do you need?"

"The guest is calling for assistance." Mey-Rin walked back over to her bed.

"Oh, yeah." You quickly got up and changed then walked over to the room the guest was in. You knocked on the door.

"Come in."

You opened the door, then quietly shut it behind you. "You're such an idiot you know that?"

"Yeah, so I've been told." He grinned at you.

"Your wound was clearly self inflicted, even I could see that without actually seeing the wound. You are so lucky that they were frantic and that Sebastian hadn't checked on your wound."

"No 'hello' or 'how are you doing'?"

"Shut up Jasper." You approached the bed. "What's your reason for coming here?"

"To help, like old times. You do some work and I do some work, then we split the pay." He rubbed his side, "Just because I did this to myself doesn't make it hurt any less."

"Like I said before, you're an idiot. Why didn't you just knock on the door asking for a place to stay or something."

He rolled his eyes, "Because that's boring."

You rolled your eyes.

"If you keep rolling your eyes they'll roll out of your sockets, you know that right?"

"So what's your big plan?" You asked, unamused by his playful charismatic boy act.

"I was going to gain their trust by using the feeling-sorry-for card and then I was hoping you'd lure them out of the house so I could take the strike."

"You're an idiot, these guys never leave their Master. They're like little mini loyal dogs. Except Sebastian, he has a thing for cats. He could be some sort of watch cat or whatever."

He leaned forwards and grabbed your arm, he pulled and you fell on top of him. "And what would you like to do? Poison the boy?"

"I don't know, he's too proud to die a stupid death such as poison."

He slowly nodded his head, "The Kings death it will be."

You and him use to have certain ways of killing certain people. Jasper eventually started naming your tactics, thinking it was cute.

"Get off of me, I'm working."

He let go, you stood up and flattened your dress. "I love it when you're serious."

"You disgust me," you turned away.

"Wait, excuse me maid, but could you please get me a glass of water. I'm feeling a bit parched."

You waved your hand up, "There should be a glass in the bathroom. If you can stab yourself, you can get water for yourself."

"Ah, how I do love the cold shoulder." Jasper said as you walked out of his room.

<::::::::::::{===O O===}::::::::::::>
So that was pretty much a filler chapter, sorry. Hoped you liked it though.

WTF Black Butler Moment:
Alois licking Ciel's ear.