}{ Chapter Nineteen }{

"[f/n]," someone shook your shoulder, "are you alright?"

You moaned and blinked opened your eyes. You quickly sat up and gasped, "Ciel!"

"Calm down. Are you hurt anywhere?" Sebastian looked at you with concern in his eyes.

What happened? Where am I? Why isn't Ciel's body next to me? You thought and looked around.

"[f/n], can you focus please. There has been an emergency and I need to know if you are fit to handle it."

You looked back at Sebastian. "Besides the back of my head throbbing, I'm just peachy." You gave him a quick smile and then stood up. "What happened?"

Sebastian stood next to you. You noticed the red stains on his white dress shirt. He must be pissed about that, you thought.

"The Guest came back and stole the Master." Sebastian dusted off his shirt and pants. "He came with friends, I saw them attack you and Ciel in the garden. I was too late."

You rubbed the back of your head, "What about the others?"

"They're fine, probably. Please, let us hurry and rescue the Young Master." Sebastian handed you some knives and forks, "They were the closest weapons."

You smiled, "Thanks but I already have some weapons." You took out your blades, "Always come prepared right?" Sebastian nodded and put the utensils back in his pocket. "So should we split up or should I follow y-" Sebastian ran off without bothering to listen to your question. You followed him, "So how many friends did he bring exactly?"

"A few."

You sighed, Why couldn't Jasper just leave you alone? Why did he have to come back? Why did he have to ruin everything? You paused in your thinking. Well at least I didn't actually kill Ciel.

"Stop." Sebastian looked off into the woods.

You stopped and listened. You heard a some leaves rustling in the trees. You took the pistol out of your apron and aimed it. Sebastian put his hand on your arm and lowered it. "Allow me." You watched him run in the direction of the rustling. Suddenly four men fell to the ground. Sebastian jump down from a branch and pulled a knife out of some guy's neck. "Let's go."

You stared at the men. How many did Jasper bring? Where the hell did he find these people? He probably got them from the people paying him. You answered your own question.

You spotted an opened side door. "Sebastian!" You called him and pointed to the door. He followed you to it. You cautiously entered the mansion. The halls were quiet and dark. You walked down a few until you heard a noise. You nodded your head towards it. Sebastian started towards it but you stopped him. "You had your fun, my turn." You walked towards the sound. Something jumped out at you and screamed. You raised your sword and started to bring it down then stopped. "Finny?" You looked at the small boy who was holding a statue ten times his size.

"Oh thank god it's you and Sebastian." Finny put down the statue, "I was about to smash your brains in."

"Finny, where are the other servants and Lady Lizzy?" Sebastian walked up to you guys.

"Mey-Rin took Lady Lizzy to a safer location and Bard is searching the rest of the house."

"Have you located the Master yet?" You asked.

"No, but we took out a bunch of the Guest's men." Finny wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Are you guys okay?"

Sebastian walked off without answering Finny, so you answered for him. "I think Bassy is pissed that someone stole his boyfriend." Finny chuckled as you both followed Sebastian down the hall.