Blissful Euphoria

Arabella POV

"So the guys are all ready for you. Adam is at the set waiting to meet you and he wants to know how you want the pictures to be taken," Klaus confirmed.

We take the elevator up a floor and I look over at Klaus' clipboard. "Klaus, you don't need a clipboard. There's no need for a checklist,"

"I know, it just makes me look professional," he beamed. The elevator chimed and the doors open.

"Well, instead of looking professional, I want you to be professional. Got that?" he nods and places it on a nearby desk where a receptionist sat.

I take a long hard stare at the men that were in front of me. One of them stare back, and I notice his gaze looks quite familiar. He lets out a nervous smile and I turn away.

"Hello," an egg headed guy smiles reaching out to shake my hand. His camera was around his neck, but the lens cap was still attached. "You must be Arabella Vliet. I'm Adam Elmakias. The T is silent right?" he jokes.

I cross my arms. "Yes, the T is silent,"

He clears his throat. "Are there any last minutes arrangements to the set that you would like to make before we begin?"

"No," I say shaking my head. "Do your thing, Adam,"

I take a seat in a chair with Klaus standing by my side. "Klaus," I whisper. He brings his ear down to my lips. I could see one of the guys staring at us. "Could you bring me a cup of coffee?"

"Of course. 3 sugars, two creamers, right?"

"Yes. Thank you,"

***

"Alright, that's a wrap guys. You were all great. The prints will be ready in about 2 days, give or take a few," I clap my hands together and smile. "Nice to meet you all,"

They all say the same in unison and the tallest one of all of them walks up to me. "Hey, can we talk for a minute?" he asks hopeful.

I nod. We talk in my office and I take a seat on my desk. "Yes, Chris?" Obviously I knew it was Chris, I mean come on. It wasn't easy pushing the thought of him in the same room with me into the back of my head.

"Hi," he smiles. "You look beautiful, as always,"

I bite my index thumb nail. "I see the band is doing well. Devin, he, he looks good,"

He chuckles and puts one hands into his suit pants pocket. "Are you busy this week," he adds. "Motionless will be here all week and I'd love for you to show me around,"

"I'll see if I can add you in somewhere. So what's Motionless been up to these days? I saw that you guys played with Rob Zombie at the award show. That's pretty dope," he takes a seat beside me and places one hand on my knee.

"Yeah, thank you," he checks the message he received on his phone and stands. "I have to head to an interview. You still have the same number right?"

I nod.

"Cool, I'll text you later,"

I walk him out of my office. "I might text you back, we'll see,"

He laughs and kisses my forehead. "Hopefully we can pick up where we left off and you won't hate me anymore,"

"Yeah, we'll see,"

I return to Adam and he's just about finished with packing all of his camera gear. "Hey, Adam? You have a minute?"

"I've got all year," he jokes.

Okay, enough with the corny comments. I furrow my brows and cross my arms. "Since your the most sought-after photographer I know here in Manhattan, I was wondering if you'd like a permanent job here," he eyes go big and he rubs the top of his bald head, grasping his thoughts.

"That would be wonderful, I'd be delighted to. Although you should know that most summers I work with bands so I'll be unavailable in those times. Sometimes I'll be out also in the duration of weeks during the year,"

"That is a-ok. You'll also have opportunities to work with models. And off Broadway performers as well, but you'll get to the big time performers once you get a hand in the minor things,"

He shakes my hand with a warm smile. "When do I start?"

"You've already started with Motionless. Come when you can and we'll arrange things for you before hand. We welcome you and welcome to our company. I'm sure you'll get along with everyone here just perfectly,"

"Thank you so much!" He shakes my hand again firmly with slight aggression in admiration. "See you tomorrow," he beams before walking out.

I sigh in exhaustion mixed with a little happiness, and a bit of exhilaration for what the future will bring.

Before leaving, I say goodbye to all of my co-workers including Klaus.

I walk out noticing Chris is smiling at me, leaning on his shiny black car.

I smirk, "I though you had press today, Cerulli?"

He unfolds his arms and gives me a hug. "Turns out only Devin and Balz were wanted,"

"Balz, who's Balz?" I ask getting inside of his car.

"Our keyboardist, I'll take you to meet the new guys once the two of them finish press. Until then, show me your Manhattan pad," he smiles pulling off. I give him my address and we get food before going to my place.