How Do You Love Me

Arabella POV

Wow, Scranton is so much different than Manhattan. You can notice the difference in the people too.

"Hope Chris is awake," I mumble to myself with a snicker.

I make a quick stop at Ryan-Ashley's tattoo shop before I go, just to say hi, at least that's what I thought.

"Hey, babes," she smiles. She gives me a hug. "Came to get your man back?"

I nod. "Yep,"

"Good, good. But he did have a girl over last night so I don't know if she's still there or not,"

Oh great.

"But anyway, let me tattoo you,"

"What? No,"

She pouts. "Come on, it'll be on the house,"

"What should I possibly get tattooed on my body permanently?" she shrugs. "Well it does sound tempting..."

She nods hastily smiling. "Anything you want,"

I think for a moment. "No, no. Maybe later, before I go back to New York,"

"Promise?"

"I promise,"

"Alright, I'll see you soon,"

I nod waving her goodbye. I make my way inside the taxi cab I called a few minutes ago and gave him the address to Chris's house.

God, if you're not busy, please help me.

***

Chris POV

I unwrap the fireheads' arms from around my waist and shake her awake. "Hmm?"

"Get up, your ride is outside. You need to go...now," I say getting out of my bed and putting my briefs back on. This girl here, I'm obviously not with. Yeah I fucked her a few times but she's not girlfriend material.

"But--"

"But my ass. You know the routine, go home,"

She puts her clothes back on but opens the front door with putting her shirt fully on. When she does open the door, there's this woman outside...with a douffle bag.

"There's a girl at your door, Chris,"

"Yeah," I whisper. "I see,"

Firehead shrugs and leaves, getting into her cad. I come face to face with the other girl...with Arabella.

"Bells,"

"Yeah," she smiles. "It's me. Who's she--"

"Don't worry about her, come in. She's just ass. I had to get over you somehow, which didn't work. I'm still totally not over you," I say keeping close eye contact with her.

"Good," she smiles patting my cheek. "But I came here to tell you what really happened before I leave. Jake told me that Andy and I didn't have sex, to let it bluntly,"

"He was there?"

"He was. We were playing this game and it requires us to strip out of our clothes one by one until we were both naked,"

"I feel stupid,"

"No, don't. You didn't know and neither did I, you were just looking out for yourself. But do you believe me? Can you believe what Jake saw?"

"Of course I can. He seems like an honest guy, I wouldn't have any reason to doubt him. I'm just shocked that you're here," I say bringing her into a hug. "It means the world me that you came all the way here. You just don't know how happy I am, babe,"

She smirks. "You called me, babe?"

"I did,"

"So does that mean your dick is all mine?" She smirks squeezing my dick softly.

"It's all yours,"

We basically make out for the rest of the day. I made her dinner, which she loved.

I put on another movie for us to watch. Instead of my choice, she puts on The House of 1000 Corpses.

I put my arm around her waist and kiss her forehead with multiple kisses. "What made you choose this movie?"

"The movie," she says simply.

My phone starts to ring and its Sabrina, the firehead.

"Is that the girl that was here?"

"Yeah, I'm not gonna answer though,"

"Answer it,"

I shrug answering her call. "Hello...no, we're done...yes... I don't care, what made you think we were dating. I put you out every morning. No boyfriend would do that to their girl like that...I don't care, okay... bye...don't call my phone again," I hang up.

"I want to have a threesome with you and her," she smiles. "I really do. She's hot,"

"First off, no, second you're hotter, thirdly, I'm not sharing you with anybody. You're all mine and I'm all yours,"

"Awww, you're so possessive. It's cute," she says with sarcasm. "But seriously, she's hot--"

"Can you please stop saying that, Bella?"

"Sure. Only if you give me her number,"

I squint my eyes at her, biting my bottom lip. "You're kind of pissing me off and I don't know if your pulling my leg or totally serious,"

"I'm totally serious,"

"I'm gonna go to bed, stay here and whatever you do at night,"

I make no further thoughts about anything and make my way to bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

***

Arabella POV

I ask Chris a quick question before he falls asleep.

"Babe?"

"Yes, my love?" He breaths.

"Can I use your car? I want Starbucks,"

"Sure,"

"You want anything back?"

"No,"

I slip my Sperrys on and make my way to Starbucks within the next 5 minutes since there's one on every other corner.

I get in the empty like and order my drink, but to my wonderful, oh so wonderful surprise, Firehead is here, and I couldn't be anymore happier.

Weird. I know.

I get my drink and take a seat by here, smiling brightly.

"Can I help you?"

I nod.

"You're the girl the was at Chris' door... I knew I seen you somewhere,"

"You guys fucked?"

"Ummm..." She furrows her brows. "Yeah..."

"Was it nice?"

"I don't--"

"I'm kidding, don't answer that. But I was wondering if I could have your number. You're cute, to put it frankly. And I would love to see you again,"

"You want my number?"

"I do,"

"Have you ever been with a girl before?"

"This summer fling I had before, yeah I did. She was cute and all,"

She takes out a pen and writes her number on my hand. "Don't forget about it and let it fade,"

"I won't, it will surely be my loss,"

She smiles. "Guess I'll see you soon,"

"Absolutely,"

She leaves and I watch her from the back. I will be defiantly be seeing her again.

(A/N: What do you guys think about Arabella's little girl crush?)